Darktooth's new pic question?

Best answers
Was just wondering, do you get hurt if your caught in the blast or is their a certain radius of damage?

Best answers
omg wow that one takes up like the whoe damn screen....lol look how tiny he is!!! omfg wow....i can't wait....

thats awesome darktooth....good job...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somethin tells me that those beam explosions are with the powerlevel bug that causes ure beam explosions to get super huge sometimes!! Altho, I could be wrong!! And, dont worry bout the bug!! It'll be fixed!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And by bug he means the powerlevel cheat(which has been removed).. and no it was not on. Those are all pure power. You can get hurt buy those big explosions bout use have to be closer then we were.

Best answers
how do you control a ki beam in beta 1. it didn't say anything about that in the manual. in the pics the beam is spiraling.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just move your mouse where you want it to go. Like shooting a rocket in HL.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, its similar to the Alpha version. But quicker, and yep Hsu is right. Thats pure power and sometimes if your strong enough, it can be BIG! lol

Id hate to be the target of those beams

Best answers
DARKTOOTH the genrtic beam rocks, its a lassoo

i love that pic its mad, also the map looks mad

Best answers
hello.......... im back.........
anyway wat the hell are those red diamands, please tell me i can turn that off??

Best answers
yeah i guessed that, but can you turn them off, cause i dont really wonta see red and green diamands everywhere

Retired
Best answers
oh yes u do want to see those little diamonds, other wise u will never find anyone. if u do find them, u dont want to take the time to hold ur crosshairs overthem to see if thier friendly or not. the pace is way to quick not to have them. oh and that is one of my maps named ESF_riverside. sort of a last minute entry.

Best answers
Is it me, or does it kinda look like they're being sort of blowed back from the attack?
(i know they said it wasn't included) but look at cell...

Best answers
ur right...it does look like their bein blown back

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He shines like a Christmas tree =)
but thats cool

Best answers
i got a question too ....
If u block a smaller ki blast then u throw it away in a random direction , so if someone get hit by a ki ball wich was blocked already , will he get damage ?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol would be cool if he can block it too, and then the next person who it is swatted to can block it to etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom