DarkSun's Disks For ESF 1.2

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa...um...he was joking. Maybe you didnt realize that. Just go to the zeq2 site, find his sn, and email him or im for permission. What is so difficult?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
Ya JP lets see some of your work?As in models and ect
So you wanna see my work huh?, wel i did create some pretty sprites, and i did create a freeza saga vegeta, (not the one on esf-world)
And i want to make a bardock soon,

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RoshkoMasta needed Darksuns permission to release his discs and he was just saying that he wanted to see your work because he thought you were pretending to be darksun when you said:
jp said:
you have my permission

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
RoshkoMasta said:
Ulmfahotw(you lick my ****ing ass hole out the window - crazyness... marlin menson, at 3 am!)
rofl and who may you be? :cool: hihihihih
OMFG ITS DARKSUN IN ANOTHER NAME HOW COULDNT YOU DIMWITS UNDERSTAND THAT RIGHT AWAY?
lol

now really, if you are darksun then proove it by signing in to your older account - just to make sure Im not too rude if this actually is DS
WHICH HE ISNT! listen "neb" - you cant give premission to release stuff which you didnt create hehehe
Somebody likes the capslock button? =P

Take it calm, take a deep breath and then count to 10.

Meh, why change it, its not like Krillin is the most played character >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is getting out of hand, if you can get DarkSun's permission then PM me or an admin and it'll be re-opened (if the spam continues, I will close it again), until then this is going to be closed. As for warnings:

you have my permission
jp: Warning for spam + Warning for impersonating another member (your IP's don't match up, you aren't DarkSun, if you can prove that you are, PM me and I'll revoke the warnings)

dont go off-topic!
RoshkoMasta: Warning for acting like a mod.

do I REALLY need to have premission for something that already got released?
Let me stress that it is extremely serious if you release work without proper credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom