Darksun Goku

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this looks great i love the lightning effects on the pics, and the model, well its pretty much perfect....

"I swear you people. you act like us modelers owe you something. And you wonder why we make stuff for other mods." well when u post sumthing on here, thats what will happen, its part of these forums.... unfortunately it happens alot... just ignore it, its not like they can do anything, plus they look like an idiot for askin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
got bored again... im probably gunna do this 2 every pic u post until u start doing 2. it looks nice on thye one u tried. anyway:

its a tad retarded and purleish in parts because of thsoe friggen electricity spikes.

Best answers
Well it looks great so far Darksun really keep up the good work, Also don't let the others who wish to push you and spoil the model get under your skin thats just what they want. Keep up the good work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

got bored again... this wasnt even 2 suggest anything =\ just got bored turned out stupid ayway >_<.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... maybe a bit off-topic but how did you do those sparks smo?

looks very nice!
but doesn't the ssj3 goku have blue eyes?
This is a problem i gotta deal with every time i skin a model.

In some games or Pics goku got blue eyes. but then in other pics he got green eyes.
the same goes for ssj 1 and 2
but i use both and look wich one fits the model better and choose then

Best answers
Ya man that's the best goku ssj3 I ever seen keep up the SUPA work dude and don't mind those idiots hwo has no respect

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really seen but lets wait and see...
btw nice start...

Best answers
Mr Smo said:

got bored again... this wasnt even 2 suggest anything =\ just got bored turned out stupid ayway >_<.
that looks awesome, I think the render is what keeps it from looking so clean and smooth. The way I did the neck muscles is slightly different, so you can't see them untill I pull back. the Smo Nose Crinkle™ stikes again. I might have to add that. :laff: I'm gonna try that hair texture on ssj3, I think it's mapped better.

Thank you guys for the encouragement. I've been getting nothing but the "do this for us! Your a jerk for not releasing models! you owe us!" recently. it's good to know there are people who acctualy repect my choices.

Scruffie

S
That's great Darksun, it really is. Smo's looks cleaner, but your right, sometimes the skinmap looks great, but the render is awful.

Er, not that I'm saying your render is awful, I mean, er, I... oh poo, I've dug a hole here haven't I?

Anyway, it looks great, except the skin looks really pink. And I mean really pink. The darker areas around the eys and the mouth are almost red! It just looks wierd to me. I prefer the colour smo chose, but I don't like smos eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They both look great, but to be honest, I think Darksn's skin tone looks better. Looks abit more like the series, if you know what I mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.....dunno i think i can´t choose which one i like better....
you guys did some great work.
still can´t believe how great the model (or skin) are looking

Best answers
yeah, although I use some multiply in really dark places, all the colors are taked from animation cell pics. I'm suprised at how often people use more yellow than red in their DBZ skins. That's not how it is. There is much more red than yellow in the skin tones for most of the characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lookin great bro, nie to see smo helpin u aslwell :)
gj to u 2 smo :)

Best answers
Red is too ""I will eat you" of a colour.. if u stick to yellows and browns etc, most people feel more comfortable as nothin u do really looks "drastic". Th fact you used a dark red and a light skintone is rather bold compared to what most skinners are willing 2 try.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice ssj3 , exept hair and face skin , heh like smo heres my version of ssj3 to help

heh like smo , but what the hell if i m skining like him

Best answers
again, the th only thing you really changed is the color hair (which I have now). the neck muscles don't acctually go that high up. that smoothness and lighting are render issues.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh not much neck to draw on dude , that was just an example :]

Best answers
.DaN. said:
Heh not much neck to draw on dude , that was just an example :]
... weird.

I decided against the nose thing since he only really has that when he's pushing himself/snarling.

almost there....

Best answers
I'd say he looks slightly too evil for goku

[EDIT] also it may just be me but do his ears look huge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom