Darksun Goku

Back From The Dead
Best answers
that would be good if it did. Darksun...can you use your power to do that?

Best answers
VERY VERY VERY VERY nice work Darksun!!!
I cant awit.. until you finish working on the ssj hair...
This is THE best Goku i have seen. Good Job.! Excellent!

Best answers
looks very nice but the hari of the ssj2 needs bigger and more detail.
and i think the skincolour needs to be lighter.
cuz it looks a lil bit to red

Best answers
looks very good, all of ur goku's (normal,ssj,ssj2). hope 2 see the ssj3 version soon :D

Best answers
That is just brill can u send a link To download it PLZ!!!

PS Can u use it for esf

Best answers
PS Can u use it for esf
im not pretty sure about that(lets hope so ;D ), hes donating them to Zeq2(another DBZ MOD) and he said that he wants this playable for every1 so i think it wil come out for esf aswell

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yea hair looks much better. maybe that hair that sticks out front should angle down a bit more. looks fine how it is though.

Scruffie

S
Sarcasm Mode... TO THE MAX

Lightsun said:
That is just brill can u send a link To download it PLZ!!!
Oh wow, he completely forgot, that's what we need, a LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD! Wow, I wonder why we didn't get one yet? It couldn't be because it's not done, could it? No, no, that can't be it, that would be the logical thing to assume, and logic = wrong, right?

He probably finished the model in private, and decided he didn't want us to have it, then kept it aaaaaaaaall to himself. Maybe if we ask him, he'll change his mind and give us it?!

Yeah, that certainly sounds like the dumbass thought that was running through your dumbass mind when you made that dumbass post.

:S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie, you're so mean! Here ya go, have a warning. Now please, continue with this thread.

Scruffie

S
I can't say it wasn't worth it. :)

Yeah, Darksun, the hair is much better, muchos muchos better.

Best answers
hehe, thanks scruff. And I can't say that i haven't had my share of annoyed thoughts at the 5,00,000,000 "WHEN R U REALEASING!?!? WHERE DL!!!?" & "PLZ MKAE SSJ5++1!!" please people.. for your sake, for your daughters sake.. read the thread before bombarding me with faqs..

Scruffie

S
Yeah newbs, watch out, Scruffs on teh prowl, and he ain't scared of measly warnings. *****y laugh*

I'm going to go find someone else to shout at, if you'll excuse me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that new ssj2 hair is excellent Darksun. Looks relatively close to the anime's. I think if you darken the edges on it, it would look much more alike. Here take a look. SSJ2 Hair is usually darker, from what I have seen:

It might just darken due to the aura..

Here's another, from a movie. I think this was Movie 12 Rebirth of Fusion - Goku and Vegeta.

(Pretty sure this is SSJ2)

Best answers
the ssj hair changes color due to... something. I just picked the one I like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, there are many errors/plot holes in the series. Sometimes you can't judge it. That first picture with Goku,Vegeta, and Gohan; he looks SSJ2 but with more bangs in the front. Well, either way the model is really nice man. If you ever planned on doing Vegeta would you do Majin Buu Saga Vegeta with SSJ and SSJ2?

Best answers
If I ever do vegeta it will probably be the cell saga one. Normal, SSJ & Super Vegeta. He looks so freekin cool as Super Vegeta. then I may go to Majin, cuz Majin is cool too. But you can't beat this:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nooo vegeta is mine MINE! krillin is yours... nah just kiddin but i hate to be teased when it comes to vegeta... all teh other models i dont really care about.. but vegeta is my all tiem fav character... make this a good one if u do you hear? ^_^

on topic: dang... goku is in the babidi saga now he's really progressing as he goes ssj2! u really matched the hear gr8ly.. props on that and keep up the good work :)

but one thing.. is it me or does he look kinda chibi... *not chubby* i dunno if it has to do with krillins body or is it something else.. but it look like a 5'5 goku instead of 5'11 although it might jsut be me.. i dunno *if this has already been posted before then me bad*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom