Darksun Goku

Best answers
hey it looks good and all but you gave him an eye color the eyes should be just black with some white to show light coming down on it like the hair.
i guess that's all i really like it

Best answers
Umm.. I gave him black eyes with white highlights.. maybe there is something wrong with your monitor...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish people would stop comparing Darksun to Smo, or even calling him "Smo Jr." It's true that Smo has been in the ESF modeling scene longer than Darksun has, but that doesn't in any way make either one of them superior to the other. Just stop trying to compare apples to oranges, as you probably offend both of them.

Back on topic.. I think the new Goku look is nice, but something about his smirk troubles me. Maybe the mouth seems a bit small horizontally. Hmm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bout time someone said that.. i wanted to say it but i dont wanna get flammed 370 times...

on topic: yeah nice kakkarot just fix the hair

Best answers
Heh, I was acctually wait for Smo to bring the flaming heat down. :p

Smo Jr: "Daddy NOOOOO!!"
Smo:"MWAAAA HA HA HA! Suck it Trebeck!!!"

Best answers
Man you suck at making bad models....<<<==lol i get it and thats all that matters... :]

Anyway, it pwns the shorts of a taco! I wub j00...cant wait to see all of the rest of your stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun said:
Smo:"MWAAAA HA HA HA! Suck it Trebeck!!!"
Not sure if that rather.. unique interpretation of SNL should be considered creative or disturbing o_o

Best answers
Go work for Atari or something >_>.. your wasting your skillz here o_o..

Love it. Give me it now!! >:|

Best answers
GMan said:
Not sure if that rather.. unique interpretation of SNL should be considered creative or disturbing o_o
YUCK... that's not what It was supposed to be! O_O

how bout this:

Smo:"MWAAAA HA HA HA! Feel the buuuurn!!!!"

At anyrate, I was waiting for Smo to turn the tide. It's just not the same without smo..

About the hair:

What do you think it wrong with it. now that I look at it, It seems like the skin is
the real problem.. I also need to add a lock of hair at his sideburns but that's it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice man. The left view from the back looks a bit weird. His hair that is, but you can never really tell with Goku you barely ever see him from all views with his hair in the show. Usually when you do it's split second. The model looks great man. :smile:

Best answers
i know i always give creds 2 all modelers because they can actuly create with ms3d but darksun 1 word......wow 9.9/10 i hope you can an ssj/ssj2/ssj3 may b ssj4 version to that would be the pwnige

Best answers
Ah you forgot those lil strand(s) of hair that sticks out. That may be the reason that your like o_O cuz remember he has those lil strand(s) of hair that pokes out :laff: other than that i cant seem to find anything wrong with it. o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Darksun said:
YUCK... that's not what It was supposed to be! O_O

how bout this:

Smo:"MWAAAA HA HA HA! Feel the buuuurn!!!!"

At anyrate, I was waiting for Smo to turn the tide. It's just not the same without smo..

About the hair:

What do you think it wrong with it. now that I look at it, It seems like the skin is
the real problem.. I also need to add a lock of hair at his sideburns but that's it..
yea i miss teh smo 2 =(

*runs away crying*

but hey we got a new good modeler/skinner :D teh darkeh!!!

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well it shall be interesting to see if this skin turns out better than the Violator one (the one im using at the moment re-skinned). But you could change that ive seen your work with krillin and well thats a download for sure! :laff:

Just wondering you gunna be making a GT one, an end-of-DBZ one, or DBZ one? or maybe all and yea im wondering if u gunna make an ss1, 2 and 3 one :rolleyes: would be cool if you do.

personally i think you should remodel the whole lot of the chars, dont get me wrong some of em are ok but yours are juz better :p

Best answers
KelesK said:
ive seen your work with krillin and well thats a download for sure! :laff:

Just wondering you gunna be making a GT one, an end-of-DBZ one, or DBZ one? or maybe all and yea im wondering if u gunna make an ss1, 2 and 3 one :rolleyes: would be cool if you do.

personally i think you should remodel the whole lot of the chars, dont get me wrong some of em are ok but yours are juz better :p
Can't disagree with that.;)

Great model btw, hope you stick around to make some more. I love how your capturing a truely toriyama style as well. I love it.:smile:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darksun your awesome!
this model is amazing!!!

Best answers
Very nice model Darksun but I got a question you going to make an SSJ stage as well maybe an SSJ2 hehe cause that would rock and whats Goku without atleast SSJ cause his hair in both stages rock as does his power hehe. Anyway keep up the good work.

Scruffie

S
Yeah, but SMo's been banned from ESF... or at least he was a few days back. Before you ask, I don't know why.

Maybe you should post this on SoS, they give good critz over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom