Darksun Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, mmmmm... hair shiney lol, I assume that is without a skin on it?

Best answers
still very very nice...

btw...tridan i thought u were suppose to be gone...

Best answers
wonders if darksun is human........................OOOOOOOOOOO

****still drools at the perfection*******

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice its good, but your wrong about toriyama's style (look at tiens physique, compared to goku or recooms, they are pretty different, not just the size but the shape) crits: the jaw line on krillin isnt the same on goku, its much longer and not so round, goku's eyes should be higher up ( because of bigger jaw line.... if you get me) and, his eyes need to be more curved at the edges and closer to each other in the middle, and the nose needs to be a little wider, other than that its looking great :)

Best answers
!!

niice but i like newer models like that look diff im not saying it is bad it is (kick ass)otherwise known as pwnage lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah smo still has him *no offense d-sun*

good job dark-sunny...

now throw him in the end of namek saga so he can go ssj ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, am I the only one who thought Smo's goku was pretty bad overall?

Anyway, nice work Darksun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMan said:
Uh, am I the only one who thought Smo's goku was pretty bad overall?

Anyway, nice work Darksun.
yes and no.. smo has improved since that goku model that was released for esf.. im sure he can make one 10xs better then his first

but if i had to compare d-suns to smo's old 1... yall know the answer

on topic: this isnt bout smo its about d-sun by the way.. and itz pwn4g3 even if u did stick a goku head on jur krillin body ^_^

Best answers
looks nice
i wondering will there be a SSj3 and SSj version of this goku

Best answers
*Drools* :D

Just 1 crit, the face looks to evil, to.. pissed off..
That doesn't give it that goku feeling... give him a more friendly face and you have a near perfect goku..
The pissed off look suits ssj goku more..

Best answers
wow, that thing looks perfect....the face looks so right.

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
nice its good, but your wrong about toriyama's style (look at tiens physique, compared to goku or recooms, they are pretty different, not just the size but the shape) crits: the jaw line on krillin isnt the same on goku, its much longer and not so round, goku's eyes should be higher up ( because of bigger jaw line.... if you get me) and, his eyes need to be more curved at the edges and closer to each other in the middle, and the nose needs to be a little wider, other than that its looking great :)
Toriyama has several basic body shapes that he TENDS to stick with. Although Tien MAY be the exception because of his shoulder width, Goku, adult Gohan, Yamcha, Piccolo, and even Kuririn have VERY similar body shapes. Recoom, Nappa, 16 have that basic 'big guy' shape. There are diference to be sure, but within several core groups they are minimal. Also, the muscle structure has almost NO variation whatsoever. I had to do very little work to make Kuririn's body match a Reference pic of Goku. My point was, they are not different enough to make an entirely new body. This body will be easy to modify into Mystic Gohan, Yamcha, Piccolo, and even many parts into Tien & more.

VERY SIMILAR BODY TYPES:

as for the Head shape, you may be going by the Anime images, but again I stuck with a Toriyama original:

I didn't stay faithful to this image with the hair since I liked some others more. I have to squish the head in from the sides since it is too wide. I should probably get rid of the darknes on the sides of the eyes since Kuririn had more of that.

I want to get Kuririn & Goku into ESF, but I am going to wait until
Milkshape 2 comes out with weighting, then I will get help from Smo & Shinjig
to animate them.. Or at least 1 of them.

Best answers
That is a nice Goku no doubt bout that.I think its better than Smo's Goku besides to me Smo's Goku looked kinda too childish.Seriously though that Goku is really nice and I'm dying to see the SSj version of it.
Are you gonna be releasing it anytime soon?
Maybe you should make a darksun pack or something.That'd be kinda kool.

Best answers
ugh ok the models that he is making are ALL going to be released. Hes only gonna do 3 anyway. Hes got 2 down pretty much. All he has left is Tien. So in conclusion Tien, Goku, and Kuririn are all going to be released. So there is j00 answer. That goku looks good. I already know your gonna tweak the hair so its all good.

Best answers
Acctually I would love to do most of the people in this picture:

But I fear the animation will be the thing stopping me.

Best answers
Kinda looks funny..the hair eh..mind fixing it =D Heres what im talkin about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that Goku looks absolutely sweet soo far. There is barely anything to crit on. In my mind it's almost flawless. If I had to point something out, it would be his look. Just looks like an angry Goku.

Anyways, you mentioned your going to do all the characters in the picture? Ah.. Man, I can't wait to see Vegeta and Piccolo. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no really, the names shijing, not shinjig.... o_O
anyways, the models great, i have to say your right with the familliar body structures ^^

animations? i'll be your right hand man at it if its pushing you in circles..

Best answers
well, it's not THAT good
IMO it's not 100% perfect
but I have to say you made it pretty good
99.9999999999/100 (there's always ONE TINY FLAW)
good job, darksun! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom