Darksun Aura & kienzen Release

Best answers
The files in the zip are in the same folders they should be on your computer.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yikes, i never noticed that mis-assigned vertex on my coolers neck stood out that much,

the aura looks good pity about the animation,

Best answers
Yeah, I love the Cooler model Nuttzy, but he's got major problems. Holes at like every joint. I might do a skin for him someday. I wa also thinking about making a Metal Cooler model after I make "Unlocked Potential" Krillin.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
awesome aura!

Excellent work Darksun! The aura looks great as does the new Destructo Disc.
You got me playin Krillin all day!

Best answers
Great job darksun, great kienzen, love the aura even without animation. BTW nice krillin skin and nice cooler model

EDIT: i dont play as krillin much but u got me playing him cause the disc looks so cool. its weird cause i dont like krillins attacks that much exept for the disc

Best answers
phrack50 said:
Excellent work Darksun! The aura looks great as does the new Destructo Disc.
You got me playin Krillin all day!
Heck yeah :D That's what I love ta hear! Once I finish the UP Krillin, I'm gonna make an ultimate Krillin Pack with the new Models, Skins, Kienzen, Kame & Splitbeam fx & Japanese voices! GO GO Krillin!
ATOMIC COW said:
BTW nice krillin skin and nice cooler model
Nuttzy made the Cooler Model! :smile:

Best answers
what happended to the animation to the aura i mean did it just planly fail?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it a lot! Would you allow us to use it in EEA? The same question for the ssj2 aura, this would make EEA pwn all the way.

Best answers
Darksun I just gotta say the aura is awsome ... even w/o annimation it just pwns ... but hmmm the sound for it is kinda off ... I hope the ESF team will code in different sounds for the auras of SSJs ... maybe in 1.2 o_O

The new Disc is soo awsome lol ... I love it :D:yes:
BTW are you gonna make a new one for Frieza ? ... I chouldnt wait to change the sprite and it looks soo awsome in pink, you can see alot more detail then in the yellow one ... great sprite :laff::yes:

Great work Darksun O_O

Best answers
A bunch of things happened to it. The animation had a choppy loop and because bip spine01 had to be linked to specific vertex, it created a problem where the only way to compile it was to comment out the bounding box. That caused it to be the wrong size (which I could just scale in the .qc file) and attach to the model in the wrong place.(it started around the knees)
The biggest let down was the amount of LAG it created.. 8 bots fighting each other made it worthless to play... and that's when I was SPECTATING! I decided it's more worth it to have no animation and let the gameplay rule.

I almost lowered the texture res to help performance, but I decided to leave it.

I chouldnt wait to change the sprite and it looks soo awsome in pink,
LOL sweet! less work for me! :laff: Post that sucka!

I like it a lot! Would you allow us to use it in EEA? The same question for the ssj2 aura, this would make EEA pwn all the way.
Sure! Same for the SSJ aura (if it works)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you tried to play with it online? Cuz the bots also lag bad.

Best answers
not yet, but untill the next version (where the bip01 spine reference is removed) It won't make a differance.

Best answers
VERY nice work darksun though the animation would been the finishing touch to a masterpiece but maybe you can still release more version with eventuall improvements. A little off topic but anyone know where you can get that cooler model in your pic?

Best answers
Did you put it in the esf/sprites folder ? ... o_O
It aint a model ya know ;)

BTW Darksun I will post the Frieza disc edit once I get a friend to host it :D ... and I saw ur site ... it rocks man :cool:

Best answers
the disc look the same for me to aura works though dont u have to change disc.wrl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom