damn good

but it ate my mum and made her sticky
just like this thread

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice, but if I may make some suggestions . . .

a) Make a place to put the fruit.
b) Make a custom skybox for the map so you can see the tree overhead. It would be tricky, but all would bow to your prowess.
c) needs more twisted and gnarly roots. (I am assuming you are avoiding high r_speeds, so if it's not possible, don't sweat it.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet ass map! Just need more places to run not just the tree!

BrunO

Retired
Best answers
thx for the suggestios let me adress atleast a couple of them.

1)yes i am concerned with the high r_speeds. as it stands now i have no idea if i can even comiple this sucker.

2) i want to use a custom skybox but unfortunatly i nor any other team member knows how :(, so it would be more than welcome if someone made me one. (dont worry i would give u full credit for the sky)

3) adding more places to run, i.e. branches, would go back to the first thing i wrote about, high r_speeds. so as for now i really dont know what i can do, being i am stuck in the small confines of the HL engine.

thx once again for the suggestions plz keep them rolling :)

Best answers
:] i got a dumb question.
why that three?
i only have seen the first episodes of dbz and i dont have a clue what the three does :D
btw the three is really good:yes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tree is from Dragonball Z Movie 3, The Tree of Might (English name, the Japanese name is much different but escapes me at the moment) and is the location for every battle there.

I would love to help you with the sky box. I found a link that told you how to make one, I'll look into it and let you know what I find.

BTW, adjust your screen brightness/gamma sou you can see it if it's too dark. (Zero and the rest of the mappers like fighting in the darkness appearantly. :p)

Best answers
Sweetness... I can't wait for that map, lol. Uhm... What was I supposed to do? OH YEAH!!!

*gives Cucumba! a major wedgie!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i dont think it looks a think like the tom... :p

Best answers
.....for people who are too lazy to goto back to the DEVs page ....Click me i wont bite..but i do have thorns!!! ...now i went to the pic. like 9 times cause i was tryn to see the little "Greenish things" and i finally saw them...(very small) ...and i realized how freakn BIG!!!! the map is!!! also..is their anyway the map will have thorns?? cause i like thorns...!!!!

Best answers
Hmmm...if you put in the "Fruits" ....could they work like Sensu beans ...like fill up your health or some of it....also boost your PL..and (maybe) if you have a very high or high PL it would hurt you..or Kill you..that way the players with low PL or the ones just Joining the game could even things out....that way its not all one player dominating..and everyonce in a while the fruits would grow back...!!!!! I think it would be shweet ..feel free to flame...also what about them Pope Cains Hibiki....Bonked any good people lately???

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just for those not in the know, I believe the green spots are Info_Player_Start or Info_Deathmatch_Start. Which means that the little green spek is roughly the size of your character. :)

/me slaps Akhkaru again for good measure . . .

Best answers
I know that....(i know your talking to peeps that do not know) ...i make maps as well.......but i am saying since its about the size of the player it shows how big the map is...(someone comment on my fruits idea!!!!):)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i got to agree with Akuma...

Oh well . i cant figure out the size of that ibg applle tree??
Are those lil green line the zie of a lil veggie?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome map Zero!! I also really like ure idea Ultima!! That would be sweet!! As far as Liger's idea goes, being a able to go inside the tree, im sorry that would just be stupid!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom