damn its hot tonight...

Best answers
I live in Michigan and the weather has been above average... atleast the high temps. Normal = 57 F. Today = 72 F.

I dont mind it, we get severe weather every couple of days. We have been getting Low Pressure convergence systems (Warm front attached to a low pressure system followed by an attached cold front... that equals severe weather).

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It has been pretty hot here in Texas. It got to the point where I couldn't sleep because my pillow kept getting too wet.

It is quite uncomfortable. That was with my ceiling fan on full blast too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope this summer isn't abundant in severe stroms...I've seen a funnel cloud once in the Bahamas and I hope that's the last time I ever see one near me. Plus, it sucks so much when the power goes off...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weve been gettin soem pretty wicked lightnign storms, followed by insanely humid hot days, keep in mind in snowed like a week ago.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been like 50-70 F lately. Nice, but when you suddenly jump from cold to this, it feels kinda hot. That said, I like it.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you can't sleep at night because it's hot so you go to the ESF forums and make a thread about it? I think the temperature is the least of your problems ^^

Anyways was like 82/F in good ole' Tennessee today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom