Damn i cant decide! *jap*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

or my cuncurretnly sig :-\ i cant decide man! :] i wont going to change anything.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i had to chose between the two, i'd say stay with the current. But if i could give some advice this would be what i'd say: Get a brand new sig, I don't like either of them, the woman is icky, can you say transvestite (sp?) For some reason i just don't like either of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol for me it doesnt matter who is be or anything else. I´ve just listined to their music and thought about doin a siggy very fast. And at my sigs it doesnt have a big count "who the hell is in this siggy" noo... for me it counts how is the flow from the persojn/character to the brushes/effects.

hmm mroe decides?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that Vida Guerra ? If so, don't change a thing. She's a piece of ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhh i dunno how her name is written but its the girl from BEP (black eyed peas)

hmmmmm can i still add a pooll?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, keep the current. Its way cooler :)

Nicer color.
Bigger.
And it got a FEMALE in it.
Nicer text

XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K, X-D ill keep here this woppy girly from BEP then ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes im a brushwhore but i like it and i dont see any bad place in it ...... ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the girl is very ugly... personally choose a new girl or don't have a girl in it at all. And all of your sigs have the same exact layout and style... just with different colors...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmmm i got a reason for ur quote
And all of your sigs have the same exact layout and style... just with different colors...
ain everybody have his own style? O_O or how?
Everybody goota his own style, thats why at most of my sig/wallpapaers/gfx 2d (what eva) got an very own style and mostly the same... yeah. But if you will look at some others work you will see they do the same mostly too... exept sometimes.

Um, well the girl is may not nice to some peeps but for some she does or they even like her cuz she´s famous (for example: I like her cuz of both reasoons i had given now)
But i agree i really could change somethin on the stocks. And i allso think to do finaly my own brushes. So it willl be very self done.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its plain and boring, i could achieve the same effects with opacity and blur, and the chicks ugly... and the image 'placement' is just wierd.

i'll give it a 2 since you got readable text and a px border.

2/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouuuu woooouuu woooouuuu hold up man!
O_O ur teh fi(r)st one who gave me a 2/10 since a few months.
The image "placement" isnt weird at alll or everybody here would post it. its nothin against joo but may ya better buy glasses to see the chika beta. like i said in teh post after dan i said tat teh chik may woont look nice to some peeps. So exuse meh for thaht.

That its "plain" i dont believe j00 that its booring i could believe you that i used opacity and blur yar wrong. I never use something like that.

its kinda disapointing crits from yoo but i needed to say that cuz a 2/10 i hadnt along time.

Best answers
between these two id stick with the "lady" both good sigs but not the best you've done. you used to have a different style but that was yonks ago
good work :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
wouuuu woooouuu woooouuuu hold up man!
O_O ur teh fi(r)st one who gave me a 2/10 since a few months.
The image "placement" isnt weird at alll or everybody here would post it. its nothin against joo but may ya better buy glasses to see the chika beta. like i said in teh post after dan i said tat teh chik may woont look nice to some peeps. So exuse meh for thaht.

That its "plain" i dont believe j00 that its booring i could believe you that i used opacity and blur yar wrong. I never use something like that.

its kinda disapointing crits from yoo but i needed to say that cuz a 2/10 i hadnt along time.
Quit saying "j00" please. And you don't need to keep defending your sigs. Do you see me defending my sigs when you start bashing them? nope. But anyway, the fractals look nice once and a while, but not with all of your sigs. The one I have now, I just threw a bunch of new things together and I think it came out nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude if yaself dont like the replys of others then post somethin against it so everybody can under you.

Also i use the 1337 language so i dont think i will only change it cuz of you. Most of ppl use it here.
anyway... those r no fractals ;) i used fractals befor. :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
They both suck in my opinion. Not feeling either of them. Brush work looks nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom