Damaged Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well, I have no idea what series you were watching, but not much of DBZ is about humans. The only things human are The Humans, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks 1/2 human. I think that covers the human aspect. Everything else is aliens, even goku is an alien. Ki Blasts are inhuman and almost every villian was inhuman. So techniquely, it's possible that saiyajins do not have the same anatomical futures as humans. How they were able to produce offspring with humans is also odd.

Best answers
NeoSaiyajin said:
Well, I have no idea what series you were watching, but not much of DBZ is about humans. The only things human are The Humans, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks 1/2 human. I think that covers the human aspect. Everything else is aliens, even goku is an alien. Ki Blasts are inhuman and almost every villian was inhuman. So techniquely, it's possible that saiyajins do not have the same anatomical futures as humans. How they were able to produce offspring with humans is also odd.
None of that matters to be honest. All the aliens still do wear clothes and do have human structures, but the point is, the pants criticism is way off.
(In my personal opinion that is, I explained why in the post ^ of this one.)

Best answers
Well, yeah. I was just telling growler that techniquely, it isn't really based on humans. Although there is alot of similarities of the different races/species/aliens or w/e.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, yes it is...every human shaped character from every single anime I can think of is based off of the human form...The creators apply there own style to the human form and wow, you have a sexy and somewhat unique anime.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice model Kreshi!
I think the upperbody skin looks too "ripped"! lol

Anyways, looking forward for the update! GJ man!

Best answers
OK EVERBODY SHUTUP! yes goku is an alien but still he is a humanoid alien, and jayster the skin is supposed to be ripped goku is just swole(for those of you who dont know what that means its hes really buff)
hope that helped clear some things up

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
OK EVERBODY SHUTUP! yes goku is an alien but still he is a humanoid alien, and jayster the skin is supposed to be ripped goku is just swole(for those of you who dont know what that means its hes really buff)
hope that helped clear some things up
What the hell are you talking about. Goku is a Human. How do you know he's an alien? You've never seen Goku's Mother before so how would you know? I noticed that he's not that much muscular anymore, forget about the muscular part in my crit.

Best answers
One, he was born on planet Vegeta. Home of the SaiyaJins. Most likely his mother was the female SaiyaJin in Bardocks squad. Not saying it is, but very likely.

Best answers
yea your right im sure a human woman flew ALLLLLLLL the way to vegeta and got busy with bardock, then they just made up the whole thing about goku being full saiyan to make hime feel better

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
yea your right im sure a human woman flew ALLLLLLLL the way to vegeta and got busy with bardock, then they just made up the whole thing about goku being full saiyan to make hime feel better
Tien is a human and he can fly and do beams, same with Krillin. And Tien has three eyes, lol.
Are you going to make Battle Damaged for all your verrsions of goku Kreshi?

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Tien is a human and he can fly and do beams, same with Krillin. And Tien has three eyes, lol.
Are you going to make Battle Damaged for all your verrsions of goku Kreshi?
what does that have to do with what i said, or anything for that matter

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
what does that have to do with what i said, or anything for that matter
Rawr you're not making your point mr. stolen verticies

Kreshi, the hair skin and the ear skin looks weird.

P.S. TRSS I STOLED UR VERTICIES MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOO! im gonna have you arrested by the vertx police,............oh wait those dont exist do they, dang communists, then im gonna make them and then have them arrest you
but n e way you ppl are crazy i love the hair the way it is but i dont like the pupils and the pants look a little strange

Best answers
it was made well, but some inaccuracies. make him have cuts, make him bleed and stuff, ruff up his hair a bit. and all the other stuff people hav said about the ribs and stuff.

Best answers
Kreshi said:
*about battle damage... He will be very bloody and damaged^^.
im just sayin it so he dosnt have to, as you can see hes going to make hime look like he got in a fight with,. . . well he's goku so prolly someone liike freiza or someone really strong and has somthing sharp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can get cuts from just being hit with a fist and feet, sharp objects aren't the only things that can open up wounds on your body.

It's looking awesome Kreshi. I can't wait to see the final product, it's looking very sharp and stylish.

Best answers
well they seem to manage gettin cut up just fine, and as far as the sharp thingy goes that was a joke, ha ha

Best answers
New look

I see your Models are starting to look a little more cartoonish Kreshi, with the Vegeta and now this Goku. Looks Great but I like your old style better :D

Old Stlye

New Stlye(not counting the pants becasue their not done yet)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looked more cartoonish before..

I dont like the hair texture much.

I like the hair texture on ure last goku more

Best answers
LoL, TRSS. I never said that his mom was human. I said it was most likely the female in Bardocks squad.

Yeah, Kreshi I do like your old style way more, but who knows this style could look better ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom