Damaged Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
What I have so far:

and here my drawing:

The alpha maps sucks right now >_>... I need to redo them >_<.

And please don´t say "OMG another goku model" because I have always wanted to make a Battle Damaged Goku. I have worked a very long time right now on him =). And I skinned it in a completly different way as my other models...

-Head is the old one with a new skin-

Best answers
To me it looks like hes wearing some sort of armour 0_o. I always wondered how that part of his pants kept upright even though it should fall over his boot.

Best answers
I dont't realy like the chest,i would remove his ribs,it would look much better that way.IMO the alpha maps don't look that bad.i asume that his arm's are still work in progress?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm yeh redo the armor ;) somehow i dont like the eyes.. they´re way to round to me...

the new way you took looks preety nice :) looking in foreward to see it finish ;)

Best answers
ray_1301 said:
To me it looks like hes wearing some sort of armour 0_o. I always wondered how that part of his pants kept upright even though it should fall over his boot.

rofl

Ray is right, you made the ribs on the outside of the body and way to thick.
I'll make you a paintover if i have the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair is too dark towards the bottom, it looks plain and boring, and the abs are too round

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i prefer your previous skin style :p
hair looks great though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damaded Goku?

guessing you mean damaged, right?

Make him look like he's had the **** beat out of him. Bruises, blood, Cuts the works :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I had your parents Kreshi. =P

It's looking sexy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah i wish i could draw my own refs like that... i admire ur skills man both modeling skinning and drawing..
anyways u forgot his bleu shirt, and his belt straps (check ur sig)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love the muscle layout for the most part, you need to shape the abs a bit less round though.

the dark areas, (forgive me i dunno wtf im talking about here) the creases on the muscles are way too dark for the lack of highlights. i suggest giving a quick pass on the skin to to even it out a bit

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You over defined the muscles, other then that, its pretty accurate.

G
that looks awsome Kreshi, although I think his knee is a bit small, it seems to go in all of a sudden at his leg, and a knee that small could not carry the weight of his leg lol, it is small in comparison to the muscles but still could do with being a bit bigger.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a suggestion:

follow your ref for skinning them torso...

you made a door with his abs dude :E follow the reference!!!

and if you want to define teh ribs the start at the top and go down connecting to where abs are...not like that. plus Goku was never that much defined so...yeah.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ray_1301 said:
Goku uses heavy starch >.>

I like it. But you need to completely redo the skin, make him look like he was owned by some guy. Also, Fix the abs. Not so... round.Yeah. Looking pretty good though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn you Kreshi.... you made the Goku skin better and you didn't redo your other Goku model? What were you thinking!

This looks very nice. It seems very accurate to the Frieza vs Goku episodes.

Best answers
Well, I hate the chest skin. His abs look like a turtle shell. When was there ever muscles arranged around the abdominal area like that? The eyes are to round and you overdefined pretty much all the muscles.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His eye's are too rounded.

His muscle's are too defined.

His hair color is off. The part of the hair which all the bangs and spikes come from needs to be the same color as the rest of the hair.

You should also fixed pants since they look really funny. Instead of detaching the top of the pant leg with the bottom you should just make holes and slashes.

Also his nipples are too small and should be raised up a bit on the pectorals.

Other than that, it is a very good model in my opinion.

Best answers
aaa damn skin >_<.

I will redo the whole skin... right now only the scratch is finish skinned: (Or whatever it´s called)

I hope you will like him if i skin him with this definitions ^_^

BTW, here a pic of his head:

-I changed the eyes a little little little bit.
-I changed his whole back ( no pics =P )
-New polycount: 2326

*about the eyes... They are VERY round... The reason is because I wanted something originally... I can redo them if you really want.

*about the pants... I don´t know... I also think they suck hard >_<. I will make better alpha maps and if they still look that bad, I will completly redo them.

*about hair... I don´t know what´s wrong with the hair-style... I like it with this style... I will reskinmap and reskin the hair (because of some little little skinmap bugs^^), but the new skin will have again the same style or ALMOST the same... I really like this hair style =(.

*about mouth... it´s for sure full animateable and that´s why it´s a little bit open (to catch the vertexes easier^^).

*about battle damage... He will be very bloody and damaged^^.

+Thx for your crits^^

EDIT:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I really writed "damaded" instead of "damaged" DAMN!!!

EDIT2:
*about the blue shirt: It´s all DESTROYED!!! WAAAAHHH! When he fighted brolly his shirt was completly destroyed like that =).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom