Custom ESF Background

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a custom background for the ESF Start up menu, but dunno how to change it. can anyone explain to me how to change it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was an little tutorial as i remember... you have to make the background into 9 parts.... and save them as tga... X_X "i hope i helped abit"

(i dun rememebr wich size but try to find it out by the esf folders .... may there you will find a way) :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can somone post a 800x600 blank and line the 9 different sizes and where there cut?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno they all looked different sizes, some were long and skinny and stuff, and i dont wanna go and put it together like a puzzle..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vertically the divides were perfect, the horizontal were 1pix out because you can't divide 800 equally by 3.

Aren't .tga's the files for skyboxes?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nah, look in your steam folder, in rescources somewhere, open all the 600x800 ones up seperatly, set them on one page line them up then put yours over the top the hghlight the sections of the origional, and whilst you have the origional peices selected, grab your background, copy the part of your back grounds selected make a new doc and paste it there, save it as a .tga and rename it the correct file name.

sorry about that i said it all in a rush, you want a better explnation get me on msn, ive done one of these b4 its a tedious crappy little thing to do

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was dam easy on won............ DAM U STEAM!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there is an STEAM Splash Maker in the AMXX Forums, i downloaded it but its missing an .dll >.<
So i cant say for sure if it works.
www.amxmodx.org look in their Forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job, i'll probably use it if you make a 1024x768 version *hint* ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what i use for my 1024x768 res, i dont think it works maing it any bigger, since even the file names are called "800_a_1" or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh ok, the current one is pretty badass but this will be a great replacement (unless 1.3 has a new one).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on a normal 1024x768 desktop res , i dunno how i lived , it's look like 800x60 to me now

Prasie The Lord for High Resolutions

That's a f***n nice background , it pwns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom