Custom Content in POTW

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi.
I was thinking about "Not having Custom Content in the Potw".

If there would custom content be allowed (not in the funky pic way... :p) where just show custom Maps, Models or Sprites then i think that wouldnt be too bad.

Also the Creators of these Custom Stuff could be advertised a little, and also show that there are more Goku Models out there for example.

But on the other hand there would be probarly many newbys where would ask on this Forum where they could get custom content of or where to get that special goku model.

There should only be custom content showed where is also open for the Public aka downloadable on esf-world or hl2files.com

I dont have many points in backing up my post now, but i think it would be good to allow available custom content in the Potw.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well you have people who don't browse the forums and are little lemmings and visit the site.

if they see the potw of a nuke spirit bomb that looks like richard simmons' face thrown by ssj90 goku they'll be a little surprised when 1.3 comes out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. That, or there'll be a flood of lemmings posting on the forums asking where they can download the Ricard Simmons nuke sprite and SSJ90 Goku model shortly after the picture is posted.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p
I didnt mean freaky stuff like the richard simmons spirit bomb.

Nothing rediclious.
Only "normal" custom content, also the custom content POTW would be supervised under the same rules as any other POTW.

In the FP someone posted an pic where would have been an good POTW, but it cant be one cause it has an custom Goku...:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no such thing as "normal custom content". It's either custom or it's not.

That being so, no one wants to deal with confused noobs who don't realize the stuff they're seeing doesn't come with the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:(
Okeh i got all of your points.
I let you continue the way you are doing things now.

Still some creators of such content would benefit then when theire name was also on the image ^^.

hehe
Normal custom content = so usual stuff like SSJvegeta
Freaky custom content = such unusual stuff like ssj3vegeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom