Custom Char

ugs

Best answers
Sense the esf team has said no char from movies . I was thinking what about like a custom char? with no skin the player has to choose and the color of the attacks (sprites) and it would get to choose 2 attacks for starting and after transforming 2 more. But sense they could make it any 1 I would say make this custome char slot His power be Lower then every 1 elses

Just an idea i was thinking of so for example If this were to happen i would make the custom char Brolly
Download Skins and Sounds His attacks would be
ki blaster
Beam Attack ( not attached , And green)
Gohans Shield But greenish Grey
Kamhaha (green)
Transformation Moves
Big Bang (green)
And If he were weaker then every 1 maybe like a Self Buff that last for 2 min and has recharge time

What do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could load up your character with all the best moves. I think it would be terribly abused.

ugs

Best answers
No not load him up just load up a model and the moves will be less power full and he wont be strong as other chars or fast as the other char so the You sacfrice having powerfull attacks for playing as any 1 u want :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to see you try and make it balanced, but it's too great of a a sacrifice to be the worst character on the server just to be a custom model.

If I wanted custom chaarcers (which i do, about 3 of them) I just replace the models and sounds, maybe a couple of sprites, and an animation here and there. By doing this, I could play as m favorite character while having stats I am satisphied with.

A lot better than being a greatly toned down custom player.

ugs

Best answers
Ya but how many people that just started to play the game and such are going to go out and download this stuff and know were it goes and so on , when it first launched and they said "no movie char" i about cryed not really but it was a let down.

But doing this would just make it easier . but its just an idea ( and i dont mind changing models only 1 i have thats default is krillen lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugs said:
Ya but how many people that just started to play the game and such are going to go out and download this stuff and know were it goes and so on , when it first launched and they said "no movie char" i about cryed not really but it was a let down.

But doing this would just make it easier . but its just an idea ( and i dont mind changing models only 1 i have thats default is krillen lol
You too were a new player once, but you learned the how and why of models and putting them in the game. So can all the other newbies.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this each model has 2 models ^^

Like 2 Vegetas 1 with the armor and 1 with teh Buu saga sut

and if you replace 1 characteryou can still see the otherone as normal.

So someone chooses Vegeta with the armor and the other guy has the model replaced.

They each see teh model they have in that specific slot. So you still see a Vegeta and the custom model you have in the other slot.

Shouldnt be to hard to code. But it would make all models *2 (could be made like EVM with those boxes and youd have to replace them manualy)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yes...I can see how this would work out...

first form moves - Final Flash and Candy

second form moves - Death ball and Scatterbeam

yeah. Spam city of the worst kind.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do you want me to make a 2nd slot model plugin? I can if you want

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pain said:
You could load up your character with all the best moves. I think it would be terribly abused.

how about ussing points :) i mean if U chose you start with 10 points and if you wont to put sbc in the normal form it costs you 3 points with spirit bmb = 5 points and etc....

Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Do you want me to make a 2nd slot model plugin? I can if you want
I would like that plugin please. I already sent you a PM about it so read it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Umm, sv_customchars 1? :D
That would be kinda nifty.

Using points would probably be the best solution, but balance would STILL be a big issue.

Best answers
points? mmmm why not, as you start with your char you can select theyr power/speed/defense/beam and something like that spending points of char, and when you transform you have more points to spend, all char would be unique

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Zio] said:
points? mmmm why not, as you start with your char you can select theyr power/speed/defense/beam and something like that spending points of char, and when you transform you have more points to spend, all char would be unique
This isnt a RPG.

Besides it wouldnt work with points cause the server can handle more customized characters than there are custon slots. if there are 2 slots you can only have 2 custom characters on each server.

I say haveing multiple models is still the best thing.

Example:
2 Vegeta models (same stats)
you replace 1 and can choose it from a menu.
That way you can have Vegeta and Brolly in at the same time :p and the stats problem is solved

Best answers
yea i agree wit grega on this one there should be 2 player model slots that u can change like that youd be able to have to different outfits of each character and can switch one to any other model you like. i think that would be the best way.

just too bad u cant put models in like for bfp where they came wit their own sounds and such all u had to do is intall them.

but for outfits mostly everyone should have 2 or if not just 2 of the same model

goku : orange and blue gi -end of dbz light blue and tan outfit
gohan: orange and blue gi- purple gi
vegeta: saiyan armor-buu saga outfit
trunks: default capsule corp jacket- black tanktop and black pants or armor
krillin : armor- orange gi
cell: two same cell models
buu: 2 same buu models
piccolo: 2 same piccolo models

although file size might be bigger it gives u more of a chance to weigh ur options of who u wanna put in for who and which model u wanna use wenever.

Best answers
yes, i agtee with dark trunks and grega! :D that would solve it perfectly ;)

Best answers
yay second slot plug in would rock

then i cauld have like all my fave custom models w00t

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom