Current Best Players?

Best answers
We Dutch people will conquer the ESF servers and make you all sing the Horst Dutch song!!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega! :laff:

I've never seen anyone better than me or Lynx, Kenshin has improved with ESF as well.
And simply face it, APE is history.
They were the pwnage in the beginning. (Not that they were really that good. *yawn* :rolleyes: )
But now it's over for them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont want to but I agree with Golden, just think of how good the ape are then picture the Z pwing them. Afteer seeing those pics I dont know how they will be beaten. And you were wondering who the best in esf is?

I think hands down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think what? Heh.

Anyway, let's hear more people pimping us. Yeah.

Best answers
Yup z is back hard.. uhm they show some really good team work in there servers... i have to congratulate them coz as i see they - prolly - (ubnderstatement) are the best clan around... and for some time will stay that way!

Hrm saw gr00vy man today ... not at his top ... but with linx quite a death squad.

Best answers
Ah yes.. that was fun, pwning all the people on the server with Lynx. Lazering or candying them to death, together....

Haha :laff:

Now imagine a clan with only Buu's, that would surely own.

Best answers
GoldSaiyan said:
Ah yes.. that was fun, pwning all the people on the server with Lynx. Lazering or candying them to death, together....

Haha :laff:

Now imagine a clan with only Buu's, that would surely own.
I don't know, i think it would all depend on the players skills, if the ssj clan (new one) would play with buu i'd still kick there buts around on their own server with 120 ping!

:fight:

yet the z clan as buu would be very deadly :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the Z clan with bulma would still be very deadly....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had already given a pre-post-moderation-notice on page 1 that this thread will be left open only if spamming, flaming and pointing of fingers are kept to a minimum. So for those who didn't understand that:

Pain said:
the Z clan with bulma would still be very deadly....
*EDIT*
I've been asked by an admin to review this warning, and on second opinion Pain's warning is removed. The others though, stand firm and will not change.

GoldSaiyan said:
And simply face it, APE is history.
They were the pwnage in the beginning. (Not that they were really that good. *yawn* :rolleyes: )
But now it's over for them.
I think you created this thread to point out who are good, not to point fingers or talk bad about others - continue that kind of talk, and you'll receive your third warning on these forums (And I'm sure you know that the 3rd warning = ban as well).

GMan said:
Originally Posted by GMan
Think what? Heh.
Anyway, let's hear more people pimping us. Yeah.

Halorin said:
Originally Posted by Halorin
Z's back, you might ask? Check my signature.
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: (GMan and Halorin), for blatantly overlooking the moderation notice and spamming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|::Z::| is back? Heh, it probably wont be as hot as it was back in the day. But it will hopefully bring back some excitement to ESF. I've always hated the |::Z::| clan. I mean... competition wise. ~{ape}~ and |::Z::| have some un-finished buisness to take care of. And, since |::Z::| decided to come back from the dead, I think i'll install my HL tonight and have a big talk with Majin. :rolleyes:

I love the idea of |::Z::| coming back, now maybe things in ESF will be more exciting. Since Halorin, GMan, and all of those |::Z::| Elites will be playing more often. You want "Best Players"? |::Z::| has some of the best players you can ever face. So for all of you that don't know, watch out for |::Z::| tags in your game. You'll get gangbanged all over the map. :scared:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
MyStiX said:
|::Z::| is back? Heh, it probably wont be as hot as it was back in the day. But it will hopefully bring back some excitement to ESF. I've always hated the |::Z::| clan. I mean... competition wise. ~{ape}~ and |::Z::| have some un-finished buisness to take care of. And, since |::Z::| decided to come back from the dead, I think i'll install my HL tonight and have a big talk with Majin. :rolleyes:

I love the idea of |::Z::| coming back, now maybe things in ESF will be more exciting.
your off topic bro, this isnt the "omg |::Z::| is back" thread its the crrent best players...

now for the players that i think are good are:
Bebi Sama - Omega (?)
Kami Sama
Panther

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, I see how this is getting kind of edgy, some people have discussed the return of |::Z::|, and the competition between |::Z::| and ~{ape}~, it's fine to state your opinion, as long as you keep the posts clean. I can see how people would just point out an entire clan in general, which is fine as long as it is relevant to the topic. I will keep this open, but will monitor it closely, just keep it clean, please.

:tired:

Best answers
Im going to have to say pcjoe,nightshade,groovy,pan is my best challenge any day. I don't only judge by skill but how they react everytime something happens.

My rules go by people who:

1.) Don't flame noobs.
2.) Crash servers.
3.) Use scripts to get there chances higher.
4.) Macho freaks thinking there the best.

Best answers
If it's fine to state our opinions in a clean way, then why did I get a warning? Where is the dirtiness in my posts?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halorin said:
If it's fine to state our opinions in a clean way, then why did I get a warning? Where is the dirtiness in my posts?
You got the warning for overlooking the moderation-notice and posting a non-topic specefic post in here along-with other people who did the same. If you think that a moderator has acted wrongly, feel free to contact/PM an admin and the situation can be resolved. But please don't spam more by making another totally off-topic post.

The moderation notice on page-1 was made because many similar threads have been made in the past and have turned into nothing but a black-hole for spamming and flaming. It's just there to remind users to follow the proper guidelines, not to break and spam and then spam again to question the situation. The forum rules stand firm for every user with no exceptions, and is only overlooked for members of the main development team.

Back on topic please.

Best answers
I would have to say that Groovy was the best in his time, but then, all of those fights that I've ever seen from that time were in SSJ... When |::Z::| broke up, around the time -)SnS(- got started, I thought Gman was the best. After that, I feel I was best for awhile. UltraPerfectCell rose to the top for a bit in my mind, but I feel that right now Lynx takes #1. I've always respected Lynx for seeming to have the closest to a perfect understanding of melee that I have ever seen, and his mastery of combos, though I'm not too fond of his recent fingerlaser spree.

Almost all of the ape members that I've played against are extremely good at winning, but I won't say more than that... As for Z, most are euros who I don't get to play against much, and the rest seem to be too busy flaming me on their boards to get around to the servers. And BTW, here's a little secret: Optional is the #1 Z. (EDIT: meh, didn't know Lynx was Z!)

~ FZero

Best answers
You've contradicted yourself by saying that Lynx is the #1 player in esf, but then by saying Optional is #1 in |::Z::|. Lynx = |::Z::| as well.

I'd say that the top 3 players in esf are all Euro and maybe even 4 of the top 5. Must be something in the water? o_O

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread closed. I am the bestest there ever was, is and ever will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom