Current Best Players?

Best answers
Well Mystix... u were ape and I think I stated that ape pwned back in 1.0 ^_^

Sometimes I still wish that Z was around so someone would rival ape.

Best answers
best ive fought are Halorin and gr00vy and some other guy who i forgot(had a weird name).

Best answers
The best bloke i've faced in a while is Nitrosoldier i suppose it was hard because we fight the same way.U know melee,melee,generic beam,melee,gallic gun, melee but if ne of u guys see a guy named Danimoth222 then u'll kno its me and be sure to raise ur defenses up a bit coz i'm the best in Australia

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played against everyone with exception of lynx and groovy (lynx in a high ping senario doesn't count...). I would say that right now its a toss up between cell or optional. I can tell the limits of each player I run into and how they will play after a little bit and both cell and optional have something that most others don't. I say its a toss up because there styles are completely different. I have to say I haven't played gman in a while and last time i saw hal he was coming off a month from not playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well out of the peole I played I would say,Cell Opty, MyStix, Kami Sama, Bardock, And back in the 1.0 days gr00vy and bio, I loved getting my ass handed to me by the BOTH OF THEM and most of ape at the same time, but still it was not as bad as the 10 Z bots on my ass ;) .

AnD I agree with 17 1.0 were the days of 1337ness now its just doumb luck and "ki", back in 1.0 if you were good u were respected ands that was is it you were good, now if ur good ur a HOW or countless other names that these n00bs make up, but the people I stayed b4 ae the nest players that I have faught.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
That is ESF's ladder system, people may or may not participate in that. Statistics from such a website tells you nothing.
Hopefully by beta 1.2 release this won't be the case. Makes me sad to see almost 600 registered users and only 57 people ranked. Oh well, all will change.

PCJoe rocked me in beta 1.1 when still in testing....

Best answers
With 1.2 will come a new wave, and a new age of skilled players. Consider the present the past, and prepare for the future. I know I don't plan on losing any terrain that I may or may not have, and I doubt anyone else is, either.

Some exciting times are ahead of us all..

Best answers
How can you judge greatness? Depending on the style of the player I am against I will pwn or I will get my ass handed to me on a silver platter. I think that a player's skill CANNOT be fully judged becuase of the variations and facotrs that go in like, your computer, ping, mouse sensitivity, amount of energy attacks you use, aggressiveness. Oh well, I can only play on the Preadatorial Tendencies server (which I haven't been able to connect to for the past couple of days, anybody know why?). On the PT server Phatslugga, Shinji Complex, Ruri (he's an admin) are the best. And me.....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody ever says Sonic, but nobody ever plays Sonic. Sonic is just going to stir quietly by himself in his room.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
think of the best in terms of, they can kill 99% of the rest of the players.
above average players like 85% or so still have a few things to learn. i can whoop most players, but when i run into a 1337 like Lynx for example... no hope. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I were to chose the best player i've played from when I stopped playing, it would probably be... Bi0. I just had the most trouble playing him. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Heh, seems like my post in this thread predicted some future for |::Z::| as they are back as of Thursday night. They already have most of their old members back, excluding myself >_<, and there's a list on their forums if you can ever find it. =\

Best answers
grOOvy said:
My best fights were always with you, Golden... good old days :-\ *sigh*

I'm not going to comment on other players, since people might take it seriously - but all I can say is that as of now, beta 1.1 is full of new people who think they're the best but have no idea what 'good' really means as compared to the old days. If all the veterans suddenly came back to the game, these new people would surely be in for a surprise, heh.

Anyway, I'm done posting here - that's just my opinion, don't hate me for it. o_O

Afraid of some new-blood handing your a$$ to you?

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Nobody ever says Sonic, but nobody ever plays Sonic. Sonic is just going to stir quietly by himself in his room.
Don't do that, I remembered back in the days where you got to pwn me

I used to be good, and I've stopped playing because of all the HOWing, but that's about to change once 1.2 pops in :)

I remember back then when people used to say I was good and would play better if I pinged better....too bad I have to live in Hong Kong....maybe I should go buy a T3 line soon....

For great players I have played

bio
grOOvy
Sonic (the vampire)

and some others but I've stopped playing 1.1 for as long as grOOvy hasn't :(

Best answers
New blood? Heh..

You know we've been playing this game for a while when the term 'new blood' has some validity. I'm old school ESF all the way, well, mid-school. I never played the alpha. x.x

Best answers
Most of the people in Europe fears Lynx and me.
While the US (Including other far west countries like Canada etc.)
Fears Bi0 and some other players.

Fact is, I beated Bi0 with a clanwar.
Since then, he called me a hacker just because I've had a ping advantage?
:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssjFajita said:
On the PT server Phatslugga, Shinji Complex, Ruri (he's an admin) are the best. And me.....
Why thank you :). I usually have a great fight with Revitalized Prince, we're almost equal, but i think that he's just a bit better than me. I've only had the honor of fighting Optional once or twice, but he's very good. Halorin made me cry, Magus is a very good fight as well. There are a lot of good players i can't sit here and name them all, but those people stick out the most. I just recently re-installed WON however i won't have the internet until about tuesday so I can't really play. Hopefully on tuesday I can get some good fights in.

Best answers
Z fighers arent so hot. there's one guy in ape who's really good but i forget his name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad u mentioned Z fighters, there back and wait till they make u eat ur words. Lynx will handel that nicely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think with the return of |::Z::|, minds will change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom