Current Best Players?

Best answers
Well, I am a bit outdated with ESF, I've stopped playing the mod for 3 months.
And it seems that alot of servers are down(The popular ones)

Perhaps alot of people changed their names or something.
Anyways.... *Points at thread*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what i understand, Lynx is one of the best

Oh yeah, and me of course

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except for a few matches with my friends now and then on their request - I don't play beta 1.1 at all anymore. Last I played properly was 5+ months ago.

Who wants to play 1.1 when you can play 1.2 :rolleyes: , and besides - lots of university work + irc + mechmod = no time at all. :-\

Moderation Warning to all users who post:
I have seen threads like these turn into flaming battles and ego'istical fights based on differing opinions by users. Any of that in here, and this thread will be killed.

H3x

Best answers
You want the best players? In my experience talk to any of the ape clan members..they are all good. They have a website, just goto ESF mainpage and all the way over to the left click on links and they are in that list. Oh ya and im good too :)

Best answers
It's too bad you don't play anymore Gr00vy, but we might meet again someday in 1.2 ! :laff:

I did heard about Lynx, he has improved lately. And some people called him a 'hacker'
God, people these days and their accusing. It's funny how CS peeps are bringing their endless whining about cheating in a mod. :rolleyes:

About Ape, they have some good players. But they ain't the best, I heard or... that's what I SAW atleast...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My best fights were always with you, Golden... good old days :-\ *sigh*

I'm not going to comment on other players, since people might take it seriously - but all I can say is that as of now, beta 1.1 is full of new people who think they're the best but have no idea what 'good' really means as compared to the old days. If all the veterans suddenly came back to the game, these new people would surely be in for a surprise, heh.

Anyway, I'm done posting here - that's just my opinion, don't hate me for it. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Who wants to play 1.1 when you can play 1.2 :rolleyes:
Way to rub it in *runs away crying*

Well Magus and I had some good fights, *looks at Magus*, we should play more often :)

But maybe I just suck and Magus was going easy on me o_O. I don't ususally play esf as much anymore, like you said grOOvy, lots of other stuff to do. I play with people when it is planned instead of just saying lets go play. But that will all change once 1.2 is out :]

Best answers
In my 1.0 and 1.1 days, all I had for people was a "story" to tell. ;)

Best answers
The best one in my eyes, since he is the best i ever serious played, is carnage... but hey who am i? just a stupid noob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
beta 1.1 is full of new people who think they're the best but have no idea what 'good' really means as compared to the old days. If all the veterans suddenly came back to the game, these new people would surely be in for a surprise, heh.
I 100% agree. I see alot of people now that really take advantage of the games hiccups (like the ki) which can be quite easily used to beat the vast majority of people, and they think they are the best.
But they're new, they dont really know what "good" is...i guess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say:

Smith (Cell)
Gman
Halorin
ForeverZero
Optional
Bio Brolli (Does he even play anymore?)
Lynx
Nabore (?)

They are some the best people in esf at the moment.

(This was NOT arranged in any order.)

Meh, hope I don't get flamed by someone named supersaiyannick22 or something saying they're the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I'm UltraPerfectCell on that, but that proves nothing. Anyone in the top 10 could've been the first by now, but I haven't even played an el match for probably... how ever long... 2-3 months.

Best answers
I'd hate to list the "best" players in 1.1 because the best players in 1.0 would surely pwn all of them.

Lets see... Most ppl that were in |::Z::| back in 1.0 that STILL play are still the pwnzors no matter what ppl say. Apes are still pwnzors as well. Dont need to list ppl, just remember who can from which clan. 1.0 where the days when those two clans contained the best of the best. Now in 1.1 you've got alot of wanderers because clan stuff is very slow. Apes are still on top. No one else is really that close.

As for individual players...

Lynx, Kami, Bio.

If you aren't in this list but FEEL you should be, then obviously you don't play me (enough). I don't go off hype that someone is good. I have to experience it for myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate 17 said:
I'd hate to list the "best" players in 1.1 because the best players in 1.0 would surely pwn all of them.

Lets see... Most ppl that were in |::Z::| back in 1.0 that STILL play are still the pwnzors no matter what ppl say.
:D

Lynx is in my clan now as well.

Kami Sama? Really? o_O

Anyway the only people that have stood out to me lately are Lynx and Cell.

Golden, I have no idea what you're smoking, heh. You blocked me on AIM after telling me you don't know what |::Z::| is?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kami Sama is pretty good, i fight him quite alot. bi0 is good also. i dunno, hard to tell really. we should somehow summon up all the esf titans and have some sort of a fight. probly couldnt get if off the ground though.

Best answers
No you wont. :p

I say Kami Sama because he seems to utilize different attacks very well. He understands the limits of the game probably better than anyone else with exception to a few maybe, and he calculates everything. All around utility player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom