Create a girl course, with Hazardous.

sg2

Best answers
No, Gabriel, it does not!

At any rate, it looks very impressive - and I find your 3D modeling skills to be diabolically yellowish rare.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final images!!!

don't worry guys, there's a write-up to go with these and the final weeks of the course, but i'm a little swamped right now and all i have is notes... in the middle of moving house, baby due this week, new job... so much going on!

so i'm really sorry the writeup isn't ready just yet, but i'll post it when i have a little more time.

in the meantime though, please allow me to thank again:
Jon Troy "Hazardous" Nickel
Jonah "Mr. Skullface" Gilbert
Chris "Funky Bunnies" Whitaker
Yekaterina "Katia" Bourykina

All of these guys have been so supportive and helpful throughout the course, they're amazing guys and they're a real tribute to the studios they work/have worked for.

to Pior Oberson for moral support, and for his fantastic statuette which i used for reference when building my base mesh.

and to Laurens "Xoliul" Corijn for his fantastic shader. i hope he gets his website hosting issues sorted soon!

I've learned so much throughout this course it's unreal. it's honestly been a major turning point in my life and i hope i continue to grow and evolve as an artist. i'm looking forward to making you guys proud to have worked with me!

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty cool and informative, gir.
Can we get this thread stickyfied?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom