Crashing esf because of bots?

Best answers
Before I installed bots esf used to work just fine but sfter installing esf bot the game crashes on startup. Without any message. Plz Help.:cry:

Best answers
Did you read the manuel? The manuel tells you you need to change the .dll file. The same exact thing happened to me.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, make sure you open the liblist.gam file with notepad and change it to the text it says in the readme, and if you still can't get it to work, try asking [ESF]Blade, PWB, or Me

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
let me think. ( in the esf directory ) open liblist.gam ( right click on the file and then open as. and select NOTPAD ) and if you installed KI-bots it should be like this:

// Earth Special Forces Game Info file
game "Earth`s Special Forces"
url_info "http://www.esforces.com"
//url_dl ""
version "Beta 1.0"
//size ""
svonly "0"
cldll "0"
type "multiplayer_only"
nomodels "1"
gamedll "dlls\Ki_Bot.dll"

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
Yea, make sure you open the liblist.gam file with notepad and change it to the text it says in the readme, and if you still can't get it to work, try asking [ESF]Blade, PWB, or Me
Or you could ask me as in I, look at the text underneath my sig.

Best answers
I cant find that dll file.... i looked everywhere. When i load up game the bots add themselves i thought you were mesnt to be able to control adding bots?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
here you go http://members.lycos.nl/rick1304050/ <- for the bot installer/zip file and you can go to the bot menu by pressing the --- > = <--- on your keyboard :) have fun playing

Best answers
!fast. i downloaded it but when i play kibot 3.0 is activated and the 4 bots are added beore i do anything then game crashes..

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
.. the bots are automatic added.. go to half-life\esf\ and open the file called BOT.CFG . now scroll down and when you see this part

addbot 1 3 gohan
addbot 1 2 goku
addbot 1 5 frieza
addbot 1 9 cell

Delete the part. save it. and play again :)

Best answers
hmm.. it works fine... but then i found a new problem ill post it on new topic cause it not related

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
no problemo ^_^. i hope everything works now

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe it's the `key it's next to the 1 on the keyboard. If it isn't working then create a shortcut of your halflife .exe file and right click on it and select properties then there should be line that's called "c:/sierra/halflife/hl.exe" this should be "c:/sierra/halflife/hl.exe -console -game esf" it should work. if not give me a pm.(private message)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom