crashes ESF

Best answers
this is my first post :p

i have a p4 3ghz 1ghz ddr 400 dual geforce FX 5900 ULTRA with lastest driver(forceware) with directx 9B and win xp pro
my is what a few times its crashes HL.exe
I am using opengl 800x600 mode, dont use bots no use dedicated server no use admin mod, no use steam and i have half life 1110
whats the problem ??

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean when you start HL or in mid game?

If its mid-game its probally harder to tell what the probem is. Your probally running out of memory or CPU cause you got junk on your machine. Or maby its just someone likes to visit your games and crash it alot.

If its before you even get ingame. You need to reinstall Half-Life. At this point of the half-life package, it would be easer to get steam.

Best answers
i have 1GB of MEMORY isnt for this,
is in mid-game a sometimes it crashes never or sometimes crash in 5 min

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does this also happen with the normal half life or any other mods? if half life is not doing this, i suggest u reinstall the mod,(maybe redownload it) check ur PC for spyware or any virusses
if even half life crashes, i suggest u re install half life, and if then it still happens, u might need to buy a new half life or sumthing

Best answers
LOOK THIS:

i havent spyware, havent any virus, i have original HALF-LIFE, i TRIED with a 3 differents half life, i downloaded this mod in 7 or 8 differents sites and i have the followings mods:
ALREADY INSTALLED:
- natural selection
- counter strike
- dragon mod
- earth special forces
- worms
- death match classic
dont use any type of models, skins, sounds, etc... , all are original and read this:
the uniques mods what provocate crash are dragonmod and esf, WHY ???
WITH THE OTHERS MODS HAVENT ANY TYPE OF ERROR OR PROBLEM, WHY I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH DRAGON BALL MODS ??

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
mine used to do that when i first got a new graphic card, i thought it was my graphic card so i kept returning it about 3 times, then i finally just reformatted and it never crashed again~

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Have you reciently upgareded your system in any way?

2. You probally have ads on your machine
3. Spyware is installed through the background. You dont know your installing it.
4. There is also things that eat up memory. Really doesnt matter if you have 1 megabyte or 1 terabyte they will still take up memory on purpose.

Best answers
no upgraded my system
havent installed any spyware i check my system every days

Best answers
Try removing weapons/destructodisc_charge.wav, remove your mp3 dir, and/or try tuning down your graphics settings a bit, and see if the crashes still occur.

Best answers
jejejjee when its craches doesnt exist any freezer
I remove mp3 dir
WHY I TRY TO TUNNING DOWN GRAPHICS?
OTHER MODS DOESNT CRASHES !!! WHY!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easy easy....you dont have to yell.....

http://www.bulletproofsoft.com/

its a good spyware remover, maybe u should try it, once i had spyware on my PC and half of my games didnt work, i used their software and everything worked again

sometimes u might wanna NOT download the newest version of the drivers (i mean if the newest is version 2.0 u should try 1.9 or sumthing) just try doing that, i know a few games that dont work with the newest drivers so i had to download old drivers to play them

so just try those both and then come back in this tread to see what happend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom