Crash Problems?

Best answers
Okay, I dont know if this happens...and i've downloaded this game from moddb.com. It says its from 9/9/07. So I dont know if this one I downloaded is the MOST recent, and if it is. My problem lies in with, I load the game..play for about 10-15 mins with bots...Have my Graphics and everything as low as possible (cuz I like to play without feeling hinged) My PC can definately handle all of these recommendations. Yet it seems it crashs within that time limit. Anyone have any suggestions? Or maybe its an old version.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.3 or just ESF 1.2?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.3 or just ESF 1.2?
He said 9/9/07 so its 1.3

Okay, I dont know if this happens...and i've downloaded this game from moddb.com. It says its from 9/9/07. So I dont know if this one I downloaded is the MOST recent, and if it is. My problem lies in with, I load the game..play for about 10-15 mins with bots...Have my Graphics and everything as low as possible (cuz I like to play without feeling hinged) My PC can definately handle all of these recommendations. Yet it seems it crashs within that time limit. Anyone have any suggestions? Or maybe its an old version.

What can i say. Bots + beams = crash.

Thats even worse in the open beta cause it has even more additional bugs added to the mix due to new stuff being added.

Right now 1.2.3 is the most stable version.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was 1.3 nothing is wrong with your computer, it was just an early beta version, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom