Crash Constant!!

Best answers
it keeps crashing when i go ssj with anyone and alot times it just crashes when people start battling and it crashes when i use spirit bomb with goku here my computer i have windows xp pentuim 4 2.0 ghz 512 ram 8 mb video card and t1 cable modem whats wrong!!!HELP ME if you can help email me at [email protected] PLEASE HELP!!

Best answers
How do u crash that strong computer???

anyways its maybe ur video card,change it.

or u can change ur video setting to OpenGL mode instead of software.:]

Best answers
at a 8MB videocard i would took software! and max 800x600pixel

Best answers
Look, my brother and I got it working thanks to a few tips. Here how you get your working.

1. Make sure you have dx8.1 installed onto your computer.

2. Set your Video ops to opengl (with opengl installed of course) and 640X480. (ONLY IF YOUR THE HOST!)

3. turn all audio props off. ( this does not mean to turn the sound off)

4. In custimaztion, (when your the host) you can keep the HQ mods on but in advanced turn the swooping trails off and to zero. Squality can be and medium, 3d particles on. (optional)

5. Host a level such as cell day or night so others can join without much problems and wiat for joiners.

To all joiners

6. Do step 1,3 and 4, with the exception that your turn 3d particles and swooping off.

7. Create a shortcut for Hl.exe. In the start in box type in -dev -console. Also, put quote mark at the begining and end of the HL start in. It shold look like this:
"............................................................" -dev -console

8. Use that shortcut to join all games.

9. Turn Video ops to software and the lowest resolution.

10. Join a game

11. Once in, before the action begins, hit the ~ button, that should bring you up to the console.

12. Then type the following: "cl_fxquality" "0" then "cl_fxquality 0" close console by hitting the ~ button again.

13. Give the game some time to warm for all host and joiners.
After a few minutes of using small blasts like ki balls and generic beams you can begin to fight with melee and go SSJ and use the spirt ball.

14. Games can be set to capture the dragonballs, it should not effect your game. (optional)

~ Don't try stelling someone esles wishes with the dragon. if you try to do it at the same time the game will crash.

~When someone is joining your game, stop what ever you are doin and wait for the new player to properly get in and warm up. Do #13.

(Long post isn't)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom