CrackerJacks Sigs

almostdeleted

A
Yea I think im getting sick of it too. Ill try something new. hmm... ooo..I got an idea :)

almostdeleted

A

New style that i like MUCH more then the others. Is this better overkill:D

I tryed to concentrate on my lighting. More to come:)

Best answers
that is your best by far.. experiment more with background effects and try different shapes, transparency, layer blending modes etc to get different results.. by playing around for 10 minutes you could come out with something better than all your previous sigs combined.

almostdeleted

A
With the last one I was playing around with it. Took about 15 minutes to make. My next project is a BF1942 banner. Wish me luck:D

**EDIT**

Scratch the BF1942 banner. It looked like ****. I made this instead

Best answers
wow, the one with the ball on the top left cornor is the best ever, good for you man, THANK YOU FOR GETTING A NEW STYLE

I WAS GONA HAVE A SEISURE...... LoL

almostdeleted

A
Yea I think I was gonna have a seizure too. They looked..bad.. compared to my new ones. Im done for tonight. More tommorow.

~Goodnight

Best answers
holy shiat... Heres my advice.. Your making like 10 sigs an hour... Why not spend an hour on one sig?

Best answers
i really dont like the sigs except the vegito one but it could use a better font

Best answers
You are using the lens flare effect too much it may be cool but it doesn’t belong there, lens flares only happen when a light source is directly hitting the lens of a camera. Besides they are way too overused.

almostdeleted

A
Yea I see what you ll mean. And its not 10 sigs an hour..Its when I get a new idea. Im gonna spend more time today on my sigs and try something new. No more lense flare either. It hurts my eyes till I look like this=O_O

*edit*

sig..

time taken:2 hours
why I made it: I wanted to play around with the filters. This sig has about 70% of all the filters.
Colors: Its mostly black because I was mad at the time. My friend got hit in the back by a jeep and was in the hospitAL. I made the border a sideways cross and i put in some light colors representing my freind recovering.

Plain

Anime Version

almostdeleted

A
Ok guys im back, can a mod plz move this to signatures.

SIGGY:talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom