couple of questions, please read!

Best answers
I just downloaded the zip file and i'm missing the ssjtrunks model, can someone send this to me please?!?

Also, where are the esf music mp3z?? I remember in the alpha, it had really cool music and they say they will make alot more for the beta and i dont see it. Is it because i downloaded the zip file?? Does the .exe file included music ?

Best answers
they didnt change the music, but you can replace the default mp3's with your own! its in C:Sierra\Half-Life\esf\sound somewhere in there... i can give you the ssj trunks too! gimme ur email or something!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhh.....go ino the mp3 folder, and open the playlist editor to add the mp3's to ure playlist!!

Best answers
i didnt get that... the playlist editor... but you dont HAVE to use the editor to replace the songs do you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, u can open up the playlist files and edit them manually!! It can just be very tedious sometimes if ure addign a lot of songs!!

Best answers
yea thats true... but i cant really fight as good if im listening to my favorite song... so i usually keep the mp3 off. But yea, people who like having 1923918731912864124 songs to listen to in 1 or 2 playlists will find the playlist editor useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom