Counter Strike Bots

Best answers
Could somebody please tell me where i could find some counter strike bots.

Best answers
do a google search for POD bot, they are very good with adjustable skill levels

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nooo cs sucks and 99% of people who play are stupid noobs who cheat and the game is soooo boring!!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For once, I agree with Hibiki. CS was fun for a very small amount of time. Now any one who is good is cheating. And if you happen to actually be good. You are labeled as a cheater.

Terrible game.

Best answers
I fully agree with you, cheaters have ruined cs forver... TFC on the other hand is fun! If a cheater turns you into a pile of gibs, who cares?!?!?!

Best answers
CS = BS
but TFC on the other hand is a good game cuase even a cheater can't ruin the fun of it

Best answers
Thats why i use bots people walking in the air and snipind the aim hack and stuff like that;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya CS was fun, now it's gone for the *****, oh well........

Best answers
It takes a lot more skillz to play CS than it does to play ESF.....not that im bad-mouthing ESF. its just that ESF is Fun...but EZ. CS is kinda fun, but hard. oh, BTW, there arent too many cheaters out there any more. Have you heard of HL Guard??? It blocks a BUNCH a cheats. Cant wait tell a good UNDETECTED AIMBOT COMES OUT! LOL! MAUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Cheating is FUN. Why dont u guys get that? it gives u the upper hand. Screw "REALISM", wuts fun is fun

Best answers
It gets old because it isn't fairplay, and admitting ur a cheater makes u look really cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom