Countdown poll to ESF

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jdawg224 said:
What does this do?

anyways i can't wait baby
You have to play half life so it asks for your Cd-key and all that jazz. then you play steam and all you have to do is open up an account and it doesnt say your cd-key is already in use. its quite complicated. Steam isnt people friendly. but dun worry. I hear that esf 1.2 comes with a steam installer and all that.

Best answers
:yes: how can anyone hold him self togather when this goes out i allways allmost broke my leg cuz i dreamed playing it when i walked the staired and fell :p
well tommarrow is the deadline i wish us all fast download! And ENjoy!
ADV MELEE OWN!!!!!!!!! :cool:
well i cant even sleep well cuz of this mod it makes me crazy!!!! i wonder what will happen with 1.3 :D

Best answers
its kinda scary how only a program( ones and zero's) on a box with electricity can make people this crazy, even though im in its clutches too. :) hope time goes by fast, my dl is gonna take 1 and 1/2 hours.. :( not a very slow timelimit. that means im gonna play esf 1.2 beta on sunday... im GMT+2, i feel everyones pain that have thae same problem as me. hope we all get through it and learn to whup some ***

G
lol, i not waiting for dedicated me self, im waiting for proper release. cant w8 tho, what time u reckon will it b out in england?

Best answers
1nsane_MfB said:
its kinda scary how only a program( ones and zero's) on a box with electricity can make people this crazy, even though im in its clutches too. :) hope time goes by fast, my dl is gonna take 1 and 1/2 hours.. :( not a very slow timelimit. that means im gonna play esf 1.2 beta on sunday... im GMT+2, i feel everyones pain that have thae same problem as me. hope we all get through it and learn to whup some ***
Yeah stupid gmt+2 :no: ... I wanna be in PST, they get it at 1pm :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
lol, i not waiting for dedicated me self, im waiting for proper release. cant w8 tho, what time u reckon will it b out in england?
I believe ozforces are releasing at 8pm, but i could be wrong. Otherwise the irc party will start at 9pm and then we just gota wait in there =P

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
You have to play half life so it asks for your Cd-key and all that jazz. then you play steam and all you have to do is open up an account and it doesnt say your cd-key is already in use. its quite complicated. Steam isnt people friendly. but dun worry. I hear that esf 1.2 comes with a steam installer and all that.
I never had this problem to be honest, i always install steam first then install hl in the steam folder and pronto im done, can play everything i wish.

Edit: and btw you can start hl normally without steam even if steam is installed, just look up the hl.exe and it will start hl normally.

G
Jonesdaniel said:
I believe ozforces are releasing at 8pm, but i could be wrong. Otherwise the irc party will start at 9pm and then we just gota wait in there =P
8 PM? :O oh crap, lol, i might aswell be in australia, im not gonna b able to play it till 2moro

Best answers
I'm pretty sure the ESF team haven't set a time for it.. All they said is May 8th. That could mean anything between 12.01am ~ May 8th - 11.59pm ~ May 8th.

G
yes, but the thing is most of the ESF team lives way away from most ppl on the forums, so were as its may 8th 12:14 in UK, where most of ESF team r its proly still may 7th

Best answers
USA are only like.. 4~8 hours behind us, depending on the area. They're probably still asleep anyway, hell knows I would be. The release is sometime today, that's all they stated. Can't really estimate a time because there has been no information on one. :x

Best answers
just that Steam.. you know guys.. on the Inet here in Denmark we gotta wait around 15 mins before steam gets connected.. so we say thats the ultimate lag for HL Mods.. pretty damned.. but well.. was thinking about. do you have to download the WON version if you wanna play Lan.. (Doh.. stupid me) yes ofcourse.. but how come that with steam we always have to have a Inet Connection! It's pretty annoying!
the release should be the 09/05 here in middle of europe. around 3-4 o clock :) (in the morning) that's what i've been told. but well..
Darn steam!

**Edit**
what i'm going to do!?
Simple! going to take back on my school.. wait around another month! :(
before I get my own computer back home :(
darn it.. but well i can just play something until then.. maybee create a little song :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demi-Shadow said:
Can't really estimate a time because there has been no information on one. :x
Ermm they stated they'd release during the release party which is held at 9pm gmt.

Best answers
todays the day guys!!(for usa anyway) hope to see you guys in-game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom