could i translate esf to spanish?

Best answers
The mod counter Strike have translations to other idioms, the dragonball TV serie have very differrent voices depends of the idiom.
I would like to know if your esf team could let me to do a language patch for esf.
The menus & other commands or the game are very easy of translate.
Could be fantastic to be esf at all the more commons idioms, at other mods it is very appreciated.

Thanks in advanced and bravo for your fantastic idea of to do esf, i'm a fan of this tv serie, play with that characters are a dream for me
:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why?

its not like there are alot of words in the game... and do the voices really matter......

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
why?

its not like there are alot of words in the game... and do the voices really matter......
ok... but do the translation of the menus is very easy at least at the Alpha version.
I have translated some menus, & it has been very easy because the proyect is very well done & very configurable.
I don't say that the developers do the translation, i only suggest if the developers let me do the translation of this.

At Spanish versión of the DragonBall the sounds of the players are very differents... For example....
The kamekameha here has the stupid translation to
"onda vital"... (vital wave).

Regards & tnks 4 your attention.

Best answers
Originally posted by Terr@c@n
kamehameha sounds the same in spanish.. i guess:)
At Spanish versión of the DragonBall the sounds of the players are very differents... For example....
The kamekameha here has the stupid translation to
"onda vital"... (vital wave).

Regards

Best answers
phew, thank got we in holland don't have a translation, just the plain english version:).

and i don't think it sounds cool.. ka--me--haaa-mee-haa becomes something like ooon--daahaa--viii--taahaal (or something:) )

Best answers
I'm searching friends that have recorded some spanish chapter of DragonBall, so i could capture the spanish voices, then u could see how or different song at this voice translation...
In my opinion is a bad translation, but now a day here at Spain nobody now the kamehakamehaaaaaaa like this, here is onda vitaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Tnks 4 your attention.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it seams like going way out of ur way for a small bit of work that a few people will dl...

but hey if u want to go right a head..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom