Could i change the music with my own mp3's?

Best answers
Could i change the music so i could make it godsmack instead of that techno sh!t.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yes, just place the files into the appropriate folder and alter the playlist file.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chimpbot, you got it all wrong... Placing the files in the right FOLDER won't do ****. Just download the Playlist Editor, put it in the "esforces\mp3" directory, and start the program. Oh, crap... I think the FTP is down at the moment... I'll let you know when you can download it. (Or wait for the beta, it's gonna be in)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or just put ur mp3s into the folder and add them to the playlist files :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft im no lazy person i dont need to use some editor to change the mp3s

i mean its not hard to type esforces/mp3/blabla.mp3 :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i did was put the songs i wanted into the mp3 folder and deleted the cr@ppy techno that was in there already

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that doesnt work... unless u name the new ones te same as the old ones

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto
Chimpbot, you got it all wrong... Placing the files in the right FOLDER won't do ****. Just download the Playlist Editor, put it in the "esforces\mp3" directory, and start the program. Oh, crap... I think the FTP is down at the moment... I'll let you know when you can download it. (Or wait for the beta, it's gonna be in)
Or, you can do like I said..
and put the mp3's in the appropraite folder and alter the playlist file accordingly

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats what i do too :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
g.... that wasnt a load of spam, and i just added to it :devil:

*Im getting sick and tired of your endless useless replies, continue with it, and its holiday time............. perhaps until beta release, im really tired of EVERYONE who doesnt comply with the simple rules of the forum, from this point onwards, anyone who wishes to continually ignore Admins/mods advice WILL be banned until release*
Cheeseman :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom