Cosplay, innocent fun or just plain stupid?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
We all know that there is good cosplay and bad cosplay out there. Normally the ONLY good cosplay is IN Japan, where they actually LOOK good and spend more than 10 minutes putting together their costumes.

Here is how this is going to work. I will post a bad cosplay, someone else will post a good cosplay, then another bad, another good, etc...

ONE PIC PER POST PLEASE

Buu looks like a Teletubbie :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u guys also have to remember in japan they have stores that sell these costumes and actually look good. most places dont have any type of store that caters to anime nerds like japan does

Best answers
Sicron said:
just look at how many anime series are being made in Japan..
Japan is the only country where anime is being made.So saying that they make so many series is rather wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may just be the perfectionist in me but don't these people realise their costumes suck? Or that they're not the right build for such-and-such a character? I mean, modellers don't release models if they've got problems with them, they fix them and improve them. And they don't even have to wear them in public.

Look at the top pic of these page, so many small things could've been changed to make it work. #17 could've lost a few pounds, taken off her (?) glasses and straightened her (?) hair. I know they probably don't want to do that, but i'm just speaking my mind :S

/rant

Anyway...

RAIDEN X :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ichigo...

this one is actually pretty good...but...haku was a male

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since the guy before me didn't post one..

BAD=

Good=

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Since the guy before me didn't post one..

BAD=

Good=
omfg!! I allmost sprayed my drink on the screen when I saw that naruto... omg... lmao,

Too damn funny,

Best answers
hey salior... on ur good pic.... what anime is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom