corrupt download

Best answers
hello
7 months ago i played esf sometilmes and now i wanted to play it gain.
i download the esf v 1.2 lite but when i install it, it comes to the point that it says .....esfcity.bsp it keeps loading that thing for ages and then it says my disk is full.
ive got 1.95 Gyg of free space on that disk.
and i dont believe that the game needs that much space so can anyone tell me whats wrong here.
cause i aint planning to redownload it.

Best answers
hmm yeh well dunno if im gonna do that but maybe this is something for the webmaster(s) i downloaded it from one of the mirrors on your site.
i live in belgium and here we have a download and upload limit and when i download to much i get put on a telephone line.
thats why i wanna ask you if you can zip the installer for me so its smaller to download.

if you could do that i would be very thankfull
otherwise np ta for your help.
gg

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Compressing it wouldn't really make it any smaller. I had dial-up for 5 years, I know how it feels. =/
Is the entire country on that system? If not, see if you have a friend who'd be so kind as to download it and copy it onto a CD for you.

Best answers
k i downloaded it again from another mirror, deleted the corrupt version as much as i could.
i installed the new download and it did it all.
but when i dubbelclick on my esf icon its preparing to play half life,
i get the esf screen for one sec and then it flops back to my desktop and it says :

fatal error
could not load library C:/ProgramFiles/steam/steamapps/me@email/half-life/esf/cl-dlls/client.dll

anyone has an idea how to fix that
exept redownloading?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom