Corrupt a Wish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wish granted but a side effect apears and all you do is wish for ever

i wish i had dj readys an grega maping skills, sv's and kreshis modeling skilss, arsy's and jariroth's sig skill,john vokovs and video jinx's movie skills, cj's and deathshot's coding skills, blackfire and tiger geo's sprite skills

Best answers
Granted. But you will be banned from ESF for copying other people without their permission ! o_O

I wish i had another ps2 controller >: /

Best answers
Wish granted only to find the FBI and the esf team on your ass in your 1bedroom appt. that you live in with your mom.

I wish i had an Xbox360 with halo 2.

Best answers
Granted. But all 0f y0ur bas3 ar3 b3l0ng to us!

I wish i could be a beta tester! :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but tommorrow Microsoft will order a massive recall of XBox 360's due to a minor bug with it's power supply (it explodes).

I wish I could freeze time whenever I wanted without aging.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gain the ability to freeze time, only to realize you lose a part of yourself every time you do so. Starting with your pen0r of course. I'd use that power sparingly.

I wish Beast ripped Bella apart.

Best answers
Beast does rip bella apart but then it comes out on DVD and is turned into a horrible sex tape and you are forced to watch it by the beast

I wish I could play guitar as well as the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get to play guitar as well as the best guitarist in the world, then tomorrow you will suffer from melancholic memory loss syndrome and forget everything, including losing all the skills you have done in the past

i wish i could go to sleep now!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*bling* your wish is granted you fall asleep. BUT you are dreaming very badly and having an nightmare. In this nightmare you cannot escape from the enemy where is chasing you. YOu are so scared that you wake up. BUT, no wait. You are still in your dream...or not ? You hear something knocking on your window, that scare-attack lets you freak out. You change youre live completly beeing as paranoid as possible. You cut of all of your social contacts and start wrapping your room into tin-foil. You fail at the simple task where used to be easily for you. 12 month later your parents send you into an asylum(correct ? or not ?) where you are in an rubber walled room for the rest of your live.

I wish... that that stupid stone didnt hit my car today when i drove behind the truck.

Best answers
i wish i had dj readys an grega maping skills, sv's and kreshis modeling skilss, arsy's and jariroth's sig skill,john vokovs and video jinx's movie skills, cj's and deathshot's coding skills, blackfire and tiger geo's sprite skills
HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!!! ;(

Back on topic: Granted but the truck hits you instead. :O

I wish I had the best video making skills ever and that I'd become a movie director!!! D:

Best answers
Granted. But you loose your sanity in a terrible car accident. You can no longer use your super skills because you became retarded ><

I wish Naruto fillers will END

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom