Corrupt a wish

G
congrats, you install EVM completely. it turns your ESF into HL as it did to 90% of the ESF populaiton who tried it.

I wish i pwned every1 at ESF! :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You pwn everyone at ESF, they get sick of being pwned, they quit, they uninstall. The community dies. You fight bots to use your skills on, realise your life is a hollow, empty shell, collapse and turn to heroin, which kills you within days.

I wish this thread would die already >.<

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations you're our lucky x caller (x = number of people who've wanted the thread to die) your prize includes a one way vacation to prison where you'll be treated to relaxing baths in our exotic acid, be treated to some of the loveliest prison inmates, allowed to break rocks in our quarry and enjoy pig slop for every meal. All for the low low price of $19.95. (Warning, all vacations end with a trip to the electric chair)

I wish Ravendust didn't except my holiday :(

G
granted, dosent acept your holiday but on the price that some one else goes.. you! :O

I wish i had lots of choclate

Best answers
u have lots of chocholate and endup in the hospital cause of a stomach ache that threatens ur life and u need 300$ for an oporatrion and dont have the money for it cause i didint grant the wish i just bought chocholate using ur life savings

i wish i had an invincable Dog that hated every one cept me and killed them on sight

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does exactly that, but then you die a Virgin . . . with an angry dog that doesn't like your strudel.

I wish for the next granted wish to fail.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It fails, but then you realize that your wish was for it to fail, your wish being granted either way you look at it.
-

I wish for the Falcons to win the Super Bowl.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do, just not while your alive. ;-o

I wish that Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is lacking in the suck side of the force.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
They do, just not while your alive. ;-o

I wish that Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is lacking in the suck side of the force.
You get your wish. EPIII will be the most amasing star wars film. exept when you see the part where darth sidious reveals him self to be Jar Jar binks and he is rasing a group of retarted gungan clowns that will evantually cause star wars fans to make a WW3 towards lucasfilms....

I wish i had 100$

Best answers
You get it but you get beaten up and the $100 stolen from you.

I wish i had my new comp arriving today.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It arrives but it's missing the RAM! (this happened to me once)

I wish I could freeze time.

Best answers
It actually happens u freeze time, but than u cant unfreeze it u are completly stuck in frozen time, u suck u froze time dam u.....now we are all stuck , STUCK STUCK STUCK.

i wish for a new connection that is super supa fast!!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cannot compute, 'supa' is not a real word. Wish cannot be granted.

I wish I was a robot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but then an albatross births an egg full of EMP on you which fries your circuits.

I wish I knew how many Ss there are in 'Albatross'.

G
granted, but there are none

I wish i had a full-size, fully-working, totaly under my control Power Ranger Zoid set thingy XD lol, "aaaah i fell on a building... again. my foot fell off- ontop of millions of innocent pepole!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg now I want one...but anyway

You get your wish, but then thereal power reangers come and are pissed that you have their megazord, so they kill you with by kocking the sparks out of you....

I wish Hwoarang would pay for saying the falcons should win and not the eagles :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He pays, but he pays in bags of menstrual blood.

I wish ESF was renamed to STFU (Super Tough Fighters of the Universe).

DenDex

D
Ravendust said:
He pays, but he pays in bags of menstrual blood.

I wish ESF was renamed to STFU (Super Tough Fighters of the Universe).

You get it, but someone on the wish department misinterprets ur wish as Super Tiny ****-Ups

I wish EVM dragonballs cant be thrown out of teh map

G
granted, the EVM DBs can now not be thrown out of the map- they cant be picked up at all.

I wish my dog would obey my every command B)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And he does, to bad he also listens to your neighbour, and even worse, he hates you :O

I wish that i got a new cat again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom