Corrupt a wish... again :D.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
You become a monster that no living thing can kill.

A meteorite lands on you and kills you. D;

I wish I could read 0xF7F3FF text on a 0xF7F3FF background.
Not granted, no matter what you'll always need a quote to reveal the hidden words or highlight the words. Only aliens with more advanced eyes delvelop the ability to read 0xF7F3FF text on a 0xF7F3FF background. The aliens then decide to play tricks with the humans, telling them there beloved world leaders are dead all because we cannot read a thing. This thus begins the alien invasion of earth.

I wish people saw subtitles as I spoke so I don't have to repeat myself if someone doesn't hear something correctly 0;.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Curses... that worked last game, then all you people go off and make it common practice. I'll have to try harder this time. >_o

People see subtitles whenever you speak, but they're always expletives, and usually in Spanish.

I wish it was less obvious how incredibly bored I am.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, you pretend your enjoyying yourself so much & your'e friend is so much. You then say you are bored while your so called "friend" thought you were enjoyying yourself, in his company. He then chucks a psycho and destroys your house due to his mental disorder & how he does not take being lied to so well.

I wish that I was $1 richer.

Best answers
Kaination said:
Like this hasn't been done a bagalzizllion times o_~:Your wish is now corrupted.

Alternative corruption: You say that, and no one has an answer so the games end early, and since this is everyones favorite game on esforums, you get banned for ruining it, and you get your IP engraved banned from ESF.

--

I wish lucky charms were made outta marshmellow only.

also: i wish i had a perfectly working geforce 7800 GT

Hey man, I didn't read the other 500 posts before I posted mine. Here, i'll give you a new wish. And make that alternative corruption the primary, I like it better. ;)

now, overlords wish is corrupted....

you buy a candy bar with that dollar and choke on it, since you ate it under a bridge no one can find you. So you die a miserable death, its miserable because you remember that you didn't get laid yet, and thats all you think about for the next 6 minutes while you die. Poor guy. :D

my wish....
I wish I had a charged particle cannon orbiting around the planet ready to fire at my command at any specified location.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As soon as you wish for your particle cannon, one shipped over from Afghanistan and was delivered to your house. The Delivery BOY :)p) tells you not to press this button until it is in orbit. You say "huh?" as it is 1 AM (time difference with Afghanistan you know? And instant delivery). The delivery boy then explains "don't press this button like this....*presses button*" The particle cannon was aimed in your direction, and it blew you in oblivion.

I wish...I had more posts on these forums :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted; your post count increases by a x10 every time you post; soon you have a 100,000, then a 1,000,000, then a billion . . . unfortunately the database fizzles out like a cheap scouter on dbz after that, and the forums crash causing everyone to hate you and hunt you down for the rest of your life, until you die 50 years from now locked in your room while quivering in fear from their wrath.

I wish I could live forever

Best answers
you do get more posts on the forums, but everyone gets jealous and your permanantly banned from the forums.

I wish I had no mortal fears.

Best answers
wow, Sorry bout my last post I didnt read all the posts =D

Anyhow, yeah you have no mortal fears, But you eventually grow bored of life and hire someone to put you through the most brutal torture session possible, in which you live for 10 days, and finally die watching your intrails on the floor infront of you as they stop beating.

I wish that 2 plus 2 equaled the color purple

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, adding certain numbers equals a certain color, but then the color chart goes out of order with these new rules on how to do math. Everyone is now required to take math classes again and learn the new rules of adding & subtracting. They have you to thank for this so they come at you with baseball bats untill you reach a dead end in the city & are bashed horribly to your death. The police couldn't care less about this death because thanks to this guy they had to go back to school ;0.

I wish that Apes speak english.

Best answers
Apes learn to talk, and they start demanding civil rights, and then start taking all the low level jobs .. then the high level jobs... then the whole world is over run with talking apes, and then you get raped by a gang of talking apes, because they raise the crime rate by 5,000 %.

I wish that I wished for a less stupid wish

Best answers
you do, unfortunely that less stupid wish is to get a monkey who can talk. Then it asks for a banana and you deny it so he gets mad and bites you on your "banana" :p.
Your "banana" gets infected and nobody wants to mate with you(not even monkeys :) )

i wish for a talking monkey who doesnt bite :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but it swears & has arguments with you everyday, thus driving you insane to kill the monkey.

I wish for Vanessa....

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm.
This is the second thread I wanted to revive Overlord..

Since you did not give an exact "Venessa" you will get, the ugliest venessa on this planet.
I wish overlord did not open this thread..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your wish comes true and is therefore opened by zeonix who insults everyones intelligence accordingly

i wish overlord would stop posting on every other post

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His posts are replaced with a holographic version of tubgirl.

I wish DaRK would admit he wants to kill his brother DkAR.

Best answers
he admits it, but his bro finds out and kills him first,

I wish I didn't have carpel tunnel syndrome. (I got it from weightlifting, i swear! o_o )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but now since you have recovvered from this syndrome you have to get use to using your arms again. Someone comes up on the street and rolls you of your wallet & beats the crap out of you, and you had crap punches since you had just recovered from this known syndrome.

I wish I could pwn.....

Best answers
You could pwn .. but you lack the will to pwn, thus getting pwned by everyone, even retards for the rest of your life.

I wish I was a retard that owned everyone in everything

Best answers
you do own everyone, but they turn on you, beating you with shovels. and your sex slaves beat you with "toys" :O

I wish that I was WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and the best ****in wrestler that ever lived. But.... still had competition, so I wouldn't get bored.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but you end up having a wrestle with a 5yr old kid, & because you love to win so much the crowd boos you for not taking it easy on the kid. Your public image is now forshamed & everyone chucks there food scraps at you.

I wish that true love would be easy to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom