Corrupt a wish... again :D.

Best answers
you do, and you get the crappiest songs ever, that you've never heard before stuck in your head, and then your best friend beats you to death with a foam bat for singing them all the time. [the beating will be long, drawn out, and painful]

I wish that Donkeys could fly, and I was given an Umbrella that would withstand donkey **** falling from 700 feet in the sky.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Donkey **** is tasty. The men around you eat it, then shove it into your face.

I wish that my friend would let me call him Jay-Chan.

Best answers
Youre friend lets you call him Jay-Chan, but everyone hates you for calling him that, but the ladies love the name, so he gets all kinds of crazy good sex, and everyone hates you, because they lost their gf's because the nick name you gave him.

I wish that I knew what I wanted to wish for.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what you want to wish for, but it doesn't matter; it's just going to get corrupted anyway.

I wish my wish gets corrupted. D;

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of your wish getting corrupted, you get anally raped by prisoners.
I wish I could.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you do, but there is so much friction that the previously unknown oil well beneath you catches fire and blows you up

i wish zeonix wished for world peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He does, his idea of peace is him as world dictator. He starts his reign by beheading everyone who's ever said his name, starting with you

I wish I could breathe fire

Best answers
You do breathe fire, but you accidentally catch your car on fire when you get in it. Struggling and in panic you accidentally shift the car into reverse and slam into a brick wall, it explodes, and you suffer 3'rd degree burns on your "package" making you infertile. (lol, you cant have kids! :D)

I wish my wish couldn't be corrupted.

ha!!! beat that wish!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like this hasn't been done a bagalzizllion times o_~:

Your wish is now corrupted.

Alternative corruption: You say that, and no one has an answer so the games end early, and since this is everyones favorite game on esforums, you get banned for ruining it, and you get your IP engraved banned from ESF.

--

I wish lucky charms were made outta marshmellow only.

also: i wish i had a perfectly working geforce 7800 GT

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
joo eat teh lucky charmes, but then your farts are ubar lucky and loud.
your geforce 7800 gt then has sex with your computer, so your computer is filled with a white substance (forgive my typing, my other hand is occupied)

i wish that my other hand wasn't occupied.

Best answers
um... NICE
it isnt occupied...but we all know what it would be occupied with...so ur loss

i wish i wasnt so tired

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You aren't tired, but now you never sleep. When you get diagnosed by the doctors, they say you have (A)lternate (I)ndustry (D)efault (S)ettings, meaning that the programmer needs to re-program your sleep cycle. (feels good to have both hands)

I wish that companies didn't rip off Doritos.

Wat

Best answers
bapplebo said:
I wish that companies didn't rip off Doritos.
Nobody rips off Doritos anymore -- but all other potato chip manufacturers are at a loss for designs. Frito-Lay (Doritos owner, I believe) monopolizes the industry, and decides, for cost efficiency, to remove "flavor" from their product.

I wish I had a roomate in Animal Crossing (omghi2uonWiFi!!!).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get a room mate, but the roomate send you insane with their demands. You end up going to a mental institution for a unkown peroid of time.

I wish n00bs would worship me as a god, & that any n00b that disrespects me get's pwned to the full extent of the law.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but then the Law rapes you. With a video camera watching.

I wish, that I found out which World of Warcraft class was not money-hungry.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but by that time people have already earned enough money in a money hungry class to make it look like it wasn't money hungry.

I wish I was pregnant O/.

Best answers
Lucky charms are finaly made only of Marshmellows, and life is great, Infact the crime rate drops to 0%, and everyone in the world is perfect. But not for long, the perfection in the world drives people like me insane to cause problems, and everyone else is used to perfection, and isnt ready for the crazies, and we take over the world with anarchy, and ruin everything, use All our food, and 200,000 of the last people on the planet die fighting over a marshmellow as their final supply of food. =]

Also ... Your 7800gt works perfectly... but a 28760983745863457 gt with 560000 mb of ram just came out and its 100 dollars cheaper than you paid for your 7800 gt, and you have no more money, and your parents wont buy you the new card, and then the 7800 is discontinued and you are totally boned.

I wish that everyone on this forum would have some of the best sex of their lives over the next 2 days. xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but you never corrupted my wish :( (I'LL DO THE FAVOUR OF CORRUPTING YOURS THIS TIME BUT NEXT TIME YOU'LL BE SORRY 0;). We all have good sex, but we all fall in love to much then the next night you feel all alone & the chick that gave you a r00t goes and sleeps with another guy. You then end up heart broken and a fat chick coems to cheer you up, but then she comes and flattern you in the bed.

I wish that I was a Monster that could not be stopped by any living thing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You become a monster that no living thing can kill.

A meteorite lands on you and kills you. D;

I wish I could read 0xF7F3FF text on a 0xF7F3FF background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom