Cooler Soundpack

Best answers
i want a cooler soundpack i know there is one on redsaiyan but pratically none of the sounds in that pack are even cooler i was just wondering if anybody had 1 from the american movies not in japanese...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-'' do you mean better? or cooler from batman? :p i think better, if there are beter soundpacks, you should check redsaiyan

Best answers
say what? now im fonfused theres only 1 on redsaiyan its it pretty much not even cooler

Sam

Best answers
I've got a really cool soundtrack running on my ESF.

All my DBZ mates who come round here for LAN parties think it's far better than the normal soundtrack for ESF.

*edited to remove illicit material*

Best answers
this thread isn't about a "soundtrack", it's about a "soundPACK"!
and the SSJ3 Ascension Theme is called SSJ3 Powerup! though they are a little different....
and i think you shouldn't post that everybody should download copyrighted stuff with kazaa...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sam, you haven't posted much, so I won't harp on you too badly, but you just violated about a gazillion forum rules there.

1. Posting about something else is someone's thread, which leads to...
2. General Spam
3. Talking about how to download copyrighted material is prohibited.
4. Even if you did want to discuss music, it belongs in off topic, not miscellaneous developement.

I edited your post to remove prohibited material. You get off without any consequences this time. I suggest reading the Acceptable Use Policy.

Now, back to the topic, for anyone who is confused, when he says "cooler" I believe he means the character cooler from one of the movies.

-Karrde-

almostdeleted

A
I think he means he wants a cooler sound pack, as in cooler the dbz charecter.. from return of cooler movie..

Best answers
he means freeza's brother sounds..there is one on esf world site

Best answers
lol hey man boys boys stay cool tell me what you want i got anything i got 81 models man nP i use them all in the game cell_shadde and normal and athor models all in the game cool he:D:D:D:):)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't revive dead threads.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom