Cooler Masenko for Gohan

Best answers
Now if you guys ever get around to this thread hear me out.

If youve been watching cartoon network its in the freiza saga. I saw somthing very cool.

Gohan did a masenko but instead the the two hands over his head he held one arm at the wrist and he charged it with one hand.... i think this would be a cool way to distinguish gohans masenko from piccolos...

Best answers
I think he did do the hands over his head a couple of times,but i dont see why it matters and if they made it the way you said then you would see him do anything cause he sticks his hand out in front of him.

Best answers
And beside's that, IT'S A FREAKIN SINGLE ANIMATION!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the team has bigger (much, much, much bigger) concerns than making a model perform one hand movement instead of the other, which peoplec an edit right here and now.

Best answers
Devil Eat my shorts and i just thought that MAYBE that would look cooler than that *** two handed junk......

MaX

Best answers
..........its masenko read the manual..lol even gohan say's masenko now.and even in dbz budokai is masenko id trust funimation..and your idea is good.. i like when he does that charge.

Best answers
Really it doesnt matter now.... i think you can tell who is performing the masenko...
the big green dude - piccolo
the little guy wearing purple - gohan
Gohan's masenko is fine, no change needed.
^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hardly see anyone using Masinko anyways, its not a very good beam spamming ... beam. Plus, once you go SSj, you would use KameHameHa over it. If I ever play as Gohan (Not very often.) I'd use his Masenko to play with someone and not cause real damage to them, sort of like the Generic Beam.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
Draylock1 said:
Besides, that attack ISNT Masenko, its POWERBEAM..
You're such an idiot. It IS Masenko. Power beam was what it was first dubbed.. Dubbed badly I might add. Its Masenko(u) in Japanese, its Masenko in English, its Masenko in ESF.

Orz

Best answers
Ugh, don't remind me how terrible the "Powerbeam" clip was... but although it <i>is</i> Masenko, ESF does still refer to it as 'powerbeam' when you kill somebody with it. Only with Gohan, though - Piccolo kills with 'masenko'. It's weird.

Best answers
Gohans should be that you can also charge it with left mouse button to make it charge as a ball and make a blob instead

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think the masenko is fine accept that it needs to be more powerfull

Best answers
It's given a different name, because the ESF Code actually has them as two different attacks. Remeber how absolutely weak piccolo's Masenko was in 1.0? it's a little better now, but only a little. Like I said, in the CODE (I'm not talking about the show) it is Masenko for Piccolo and PowerBeam for Gohan. This lets them change the attck of one, but not the other.

As for using Masenko, I like to use it to suprise people. once I can go ssj, i use it in beam struggles, and if you get in the right one..transform in the struggle and people are like O_O. it's good for that because it doesn't take a huge amount of ki like kame. it's fast charging, and you only need to be a little more powerful to match a kame that's had the same charge time.

As for the thread, I'm not particularly fussed. Although, a stronger version of masenko would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom