• It's cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It blows, you n00b.

• I'm not interested.

• Total voters
Best answers
It may be just me, but I think this would be cool.

Vegeta's expanding attack (does anyone know it's real name?)

It wouldn't need to be charge, because the effects would take place immediatly. A small kiblob would form around vegeta, not much bigger than he is. It would do damage to him too, though not as much as damage to other people. At this point it would be mostly a defencive move (i.e. you are about to be meleed and you use the expand). However, if you hold it, the charge bar appears and it slowly goes up, at about the speed of the spirit bomb. At the point where it goes past the normal "usable" point on other attacks, it would start expanding. The test is to see how large you can get it without dieing yourself.

Of course, n00bs would spam the hell out of this, so it would have to have a large starting ki cost. About half the ki bar to start it, but no more once it is started. It could also be stopped at any time, but that is what would make it interesting. It would be a gamble, would the opponent(s) die first, or you?

It could also be blocked for less damage, beam battled, or you could hide from it (in a corner of the map). True to the show, buu would just be immune to it, cause he would regenerate during and after it.

What do you guys think?

Best answers
I've never actually seen Vegeta do that, but I don't watch the seris much. Where'd the idea come from, cause the closest thing I can think of is from when he was fighting Goku for the first time.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well he does never do a move like that !!!

Best answers
Originally posted by SonKuhan
It may be just me, but I think this would be cool.

Vegeta's expanding attack (does anyone know it's real name?)

It wouldn't need to be charge, because the effects would take place immediatly. A small kiblob would form around vegeta, not much bigger than he is. It would do damage to him too, though not as much as damage to other people. At this point it would be mostly a defencive move (i.e. you are about to be meleed and you use the expand). However, if you hold it, the charge bar appears and it slowly goes up, at about the speed of the spirit bomb. At the point where it goes past the normal "usable" point on other attacks, it would start expanding. The test is to see how large you can get it without dieing yourself.

Of course, n00bs would spam the hell out of this, so it would have to have a large starting ki cost. About half the ki bar to start it, but no more once it is started. It could also be stopped at any time, but that is what would make it interesting. It would be a gamble, would the opponent(s) die first, or you?

It could also be blocked for less damage, beam battled, or you could hide from it (in a corner of the map). True to the show, buu would just be immune to it, cause he would regenerate during and after it.

What do you guys think?
Are u talking about the move when vegeta blew himself up in order to save the world from buu??

Best answers
That'd be a self destruct, and that'd be pointless. It would kill you and your opponent. Whats the point and losing a frag and gaining one at once?

Best answers
Originally posted by Jerichoholic
I've never actually seen Vegeta do that, but I don't watch the seris much. Where'd the idea come from, cause the closest thing I can think of is from when he was fighting Goku for the first time.
Yep, when he does that, and when he fights buu. A few other people have done it too (buu is all i can think of right now), and recoome said he could:
"When I use this attack, a whole circle around me gets blown up." or something along those lines.
It is also used constanly in the gokuden games

Originally posted by Jerichoholic
That'd be a self destruct, and that'd be pointless. It would kill you and your opponent. Whats the point and losing a frag and gaining one at once?
Did you even bother reading my post? It wouldn't necessarily turn out that way, if you plan it out. Depending how long u use it, u lose health

Best answers
So, it would be like an expanding, damaging sheild attack? I agree that Vegita needs more moves, but this one sounds like it would become a bit annoying.

Best answers
i fought u ment wen chousu did it i dunno how to spell it i mean the litle dude that look
s blue and red cheeks

Best answers
I did read your post! I was sayin to that other dude that self distruct would be pointless. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Best answers
The only DBZ person I have seen do that was Brolly (except when Vegeta killed himself against Buu)

Also I think that it would give Vegeta too much of an edge over other Characters

Its a bad idea.

Best answers
bah no. self destructive moves equal big no no.
I did think you was reffering to his move he also does as a kid (in the bardock movie) where he shocks all the sabainmen with an enegy field (i think ive seen him do this in dbz) that would be cool.

Best answers
Originally posted by Nophys
The only DBZ person I have seen do that was Brolly (except when Vegeta killed himself against Buu)

Also I think that it would give Vegeta too much of an edge over other Characters

Its a bad idea.
...and spirit bomb doesn't?

My point is that with such a high ki cost, and with such a slow attack, it would be easily counterable

and finally to everyone who is calling it a sacrifice move*breaths deeply* it is not necessarily a sacrifice move. It is no more a sacrafice move than any other move is. However, like any other move, it can be abused, and that leads to death.

Take kamehameha for example. If it blows up too close to you, you die. That isn't self destruct, that is abusing it. THe same for this attack. IF YOU USE IT TOO LONG, THE COST OF YOUR HEALTH WOULD BE TOO GREAT, AND YOU WOULD DIE!!!!! BUT IF YOU STOP BEFORE YOU DIE, NO DEATH. UNDERSTAND?!?!?

*breaths*

Best answers
I don't think Vegeta needs another attack that strong. Final Flash is the best attack in the game IMO. It has an enormous blast radius, great damage, and doesn't take nearly as long as spirit bomb takes to charge up. If you want to do something similar to a kamikaze attack, just plant yourself on the ground and charge up Final Flash to the max and you will automatically blow yourself up...if that's what you really want...

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When vegeta's self destruct technique gets implemented it should be all good :D

Best answers
Sounds more like something Gohan needs

Should be gohan's shield attack that you charge and if you just tap the attack2 button (right mouse default) it does an attack like this

He uses it more than anyone else
Worlds Strongest is a good example, as is when he gets pissed a lot of times

Best answers
I think this Vegeta's shield attack is a good idea. If it is made at all, it should be like in the movie w/ android 13 when goku does a spirit bomb and goes ssj. He absorbs the spirit bomb into himself and a giant aura type of shield forms around him. Then when #13 tries to attack him he gets discintigrated. It looks like goku is in a lil pain during this too so that would contribute to why you would loose health..... i would say give this move to goku when he is ssj but he has good moves already.

Best answers
THe only time I've seen Vegeta use this was against Buu, but I haven't watched any DBZ from before Cell really. Only the movies.

This move sounds Ok, and if you think about it, it would work a lot better when you have ascended to Majin Vegeta level (LIKE THE CARTOON) because:

You have more Ki to use (it can get really big)
You have more health to use (you can do it for longer)

I would vote for a yes, but it would have to be balanced out really well so that it is effective, but not too effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom