Console Death Cheating needs a fix!

Best answers
First things first; all of America doesn't use the word gaay. The educated use others words such as annoying or plainly stupid. Second of all just so you know language is what one makes it. If I say that you are a fu*king dolt but in a good tone a person figures out that A) im either joking or B) i mean your a fuc*ing dolt. Likewise a dog doesn't understand that i am attempting to put it down without hurting its fealings. If i say "Bad girl" (since my dogs a *****) in a good tone my dog doesn't discren the difference between good and bad just the tone. By now your probably asking what the hell my point is, its this: If someones post offends you, whitch clearly it did, take two steps 1) Notify the person that they offended you by either means of PM or a Post (without flaming) 2) Notify the moderator.

IMHO i find l33t and haxor much more offensive because they refer to a language that i have yet to decifer.

how is it *** or "gaay" as you put it? do you know the definition of ***? brightly colored, homosexual, or cheerful. from your sentence it doesnt seem like you mean killing yourself is cheerful, it cant be brightly colored and it cant be homosexual, so dont use that word in an immature way and in a way that makes no sense.

Now for some lite humor, I doubt that he finds it cheerful that they are exploiting a "bug" in the game. However it is very possible that it can be brightly colored, if the person does so my use of a spiritbomb it will be a brilliant blue, and finnaly, yes, the suicide like to have sex with suicied's of the same gender... O_O ;D

Best answers
a simple fix would be to disconnect all players, whose score went below -5 ....

Best answers
just attack SSJ's when they are almost dead you gain power a LOT of power when killing a SSJ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or they could do what the DMZ Team did & make a server command (sv_antikill) to regulate the kill command.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only time I blast myself (and I don't use console o do it :p ) is when I'm losing PL like water in a bullet ridden bucket. And half the time, nobody is even about to kill me, it'susually from taking a hit from a randomly aimed Kame or FF beam :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
and he wasnt flaming when he called me a moron?

Best answers
OK first off thanks for all the posted and secound i used the word GAAY so it wouldent be like this *** lol sorry

Best answers
On-Topic: yes, i've encountered lamers like that. ESF should include an anti-/kill command next patch, or do the "kick when score is below -5" thing mentioned earlier.

Off-Topic: I'm not ***, but I am in the ***/Lesbian/Staight Alliance. The use of the word *** in a derogatory manner is both offensive, immature, and rude. I profoundly hate people who use it that way and they should be beaten with bats.

Best answers
instead of saying *** i just use ghey. :0 diffrent word meaning all togather for me anyway :)

Best answers
First Of All Fixxer Should Shut His ****ing Mouth And People That Use Kill Just Ban Them From Your Server Or Ask The Admin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has been closed for the flaming of others and their sexuality!! If a person finds something offensive, treat him with respect, and acknowledge him!!

-Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom