connecting issues

Best answers
im haiving probelems connecting to all halflife life servers no matter the mod and sierra halflife website isnt providing any answers. ok heres the deal when i try to join a server i click on it and and the normal joining procedure begins until it goes initializing and downloading, after that my PC link light on my cable modem goes out and i cant connect to the server. all my other games work except halflife and it just started doing it alittle bit ago about a month ago and before that i was playing the game fine..please help:cry:

Best answers
what have y tried to do to fix it (e.g. reinstall hl)??

Best answers
yea reinstall or find other threads like this and it will fix your problem ( i would reinstall it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean is says Warning: Connections Problem
???
It happens when the host quits the server... most of the time anyways.... what I did was join dedicated servers, It happens alot less there

Best answers
yes its always dedicated i only filter for perfect ping dedicated servers...

Best answers
u have tried to connect with other half-life mods??

Best answers
i have tried Counter-strike, normal halflife, ESF, natural-selection and TFC soo i dont think its a mod problem and i was playing halflife mods about a month ago then 1 day it just stops working and everytime my pc link light on my modem shuts off till i exit half life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom