Congratulations Darktooth!

Best answers
Finally an esf developer has completed his job, that mean we are getting closer to the release :yes: , anyway, thx for keeping the dev journal updated regulary and for... just... working. u know ... U ROCK :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you listened to Half-Life radio yesterday they announced the release date, but since you didnt listen to it im not gonna spoil it 4 ya:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DarkTooth said:
I finally have other stuff to do! yaay! like lift weights and become bigger than masta!
Haha, good luck man. :D

Nice job on finishing all the animations.

(edit to get on Raiko's nerves :D): May 8th. :p <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job man, Thanks for working your arse off for us. :)

Best answers
Congratu-frickin-lations! Take a break. You've earned it. And look forward to your next job :D

Best answers
DT's Anims knock my pants off, my hats off for u DT Bravo! ( can never get over the smoothness and of course the MOVING HAIR!!) u go well out of ur way for the best DT Best wishes in the Future

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gratz mate! Must have took alot of hard work and patience, i can imagen the look on your face when you got stuck with the task of the bigillions of animations. I guess all the praise you'll get now will be a worthwhile reason to have done it though.

Thanks =)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe, just wait until you guys see these things. NS has good animations. This is gonna make every other mods' anims look soooooo bad ;P

-Karrde-

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
hehehe, just wait until you guys see these things. NS has good animations. This is gonna make every other mods' anims look soooooo bad ;P

-Karrde-
Good think you didnt rub the fact you can test the beta in our faces
:rolleyes:

But good to know he didn't rush through them and im sure theyll be upto DarkTooths quality :laff:

Best answers
I wubz you and good job with the animations i know its a long agonizing process but now you got wubz form us all =)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
yes, great work, dang good work!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow..
this is sooo cool! Im wubbed! :D
Thanks guys.. I might go back and redo some animations to make them look better than they do now.. but everything required is done! :)

Best answers
oh great congrates, so how many animations is that in total darktooth? if you don't mind me asking.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... 200? your kidding right? :)

more like 400-500 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom