O'brian or Leno

• O' Brien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yesss...Two late night hosts. I like conan better, he seems to be more funny and Leno kinda bores me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o'brian, cos he has triumph :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
o brain. he even kept micheal jackson's molesting acusal interesting.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have to say O'brian too, He makes me laugh more.

vox

Best answers
ofcourse conan

leno is such a hack ;x

i love when conan does skits on the street or at places, like the car thing, or his office
i miss andy though :( andy did rule

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have to vote Dave Letterman. Nyaa!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like so far I'm the only one who voted for Leno. I hardly watch either, but Leno entertains me slightly more.

Lid

L
Bill Hicks on Rant in E-Minor said:
"I'm kinda bummed because I'm missing right now even as we speak, my favorite cultural train wreck, 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.' I'm like a rubbernecker, man. Every night, it's the crash of f---in' metal when that show starts. Me and my friends have a little office pool wondering when exactly which episode and which guest is gonna be on the night Jay finally puts a nine millimeter in his mouth and blows his Dorito shilling head off his f---in' body. I think it's gonna be Joey Lawrence from the show 'Blossom,' uhhhhh...other of my friends beg to differ and think Patrick Duffy a more likely culprit.

"'So hi, everyone, welcome to the show. Tonight we have Joey Lawrence. Hi, Joey. How are ya? It's good to see ya again. Boy, it was always my comedic dream to be 44 years old and interviewin' a little Tony Danza wannabe every three months. Boy I'm fully fulfilled as a human, spiritually. So, anyway, Joey, you're 16 now, you're 16 years old?'

"'Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.'

"'That's great. You gotta license? Ya' drivin'? Ya' drivin'?'

"'Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.'

"'That's great, ya' gotta license. Ya' gotta car? Ya' gotta car?'

"'Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.'

"'Ya' gotta girlfriend, hmmm? Ya' datin' somebody? Anybody special?'

"'Yeah, no, well, she thinks so, I don't, hee-hee-hee-hee-hee.'

"'Good God, what have I done with my life?' *Ch-chick...PLOOOSH!*

"His brains splew out, forming an NBC pea**** on the wall behind him...

"*PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

"...'cause he's a company man 'til the bitter f---in' end. It all started when he did the Doritos commercial. Here's the deal, folks. You do a commercial, you're off the artistic roll call FOREVER. End of story. Okay? You're another corporate f---in' shill, you're another whore at the capitalist gangbang, and if you do a commercial, there's a price on your head, everything you say is suspect, and every word that comes out of your mouth is now like a TURD falling into my drink."
I think this answers that.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jay Leno doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence, with Conan O'Brien and David Letterman.

O'Brien can actually be random, and entertaining at the same time. While Letterman is very good at satiring any and everything.

Jay Leno is what I'd like to call, Cpt. Obvious. Most of his jokes bomb, and he's a terrible interviewer.

Best answers
O`brien.

When he, said sorry to finland(holy potatoes :p). Then he took that flag with yellow cross and blue background(*innocent whistling*). There also was some bad text. That was best part of the show :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Conan O'Brien is badass.

Leno is a god standup comic though.

But I'm a big fan of Conan.

*Edit*

Fixed the spelling on the poll from O'Brian to O'Brien.

Best answers
O'Brian is replacing Leno when he retires. Conan, no contest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leno is a good standup, but I don't know how he became such a popular TV host... he really isn't all that great. Conan on the other hand.. he has triumph, AND the walker texas ranger lever. Conan wins.

Best answers
I would have to go with the "O" man. He puts that big chin freak in his place nightly \o/

Best answers
The walker texas ranger lever...was the best thing ever. Then there was triumph...sweet(the star wars nerd thing). Then apologizing to the countries, that was ****in' great. Although I think the lever ruled all, it made it hilarious when Chuck Norris made a cameo in dodgeball.

Yeah...Conan, by far. Although I think you should have included letterman in there as well so we have a poll as to whos the best, as it seems some people like him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Conan is so much funnier than eveybody else. He's the king of late night, hands down.

Best answers
Nobody can step to Conan, he is definitely the funniest host on tv. Especially when Frankenstein wastes a minute of our time :laff: . I'm glad people have mentioned the Walker Texas Ranger Lever though, that thing is so funny, the way he just randomly pulls it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom