Computer Problem

Best answers
Ok I just got this new monitor and computer(sad to say it has nearly the same specs and its a dell) and the problem is that my monitor is to dark, I tried everything to make it more bright but theres nothing...ANYONE CAN HELP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had this problem a long time ago. I'm afraid that if you don't know much about hardware, and don't know anyone who does, you're screwed. 'Cause you'll have to open up your monitor and set it manually. Not sure how, though. My dad set it on my previous monitor, but it was pretty old so I'm not sure the same will work for yours.

BTW, this should be in Tech Bench -.-

Best answers
OH sorry but its crazy because the monitor is a dell but the computer just considers it a plug and play monitor instead of a dell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see. Have you installed your monitor drivers? Most people don't tend to do that because it doesn't effect much. However, yours is not that case. So just try to install them if you haven't, and we'll see where that takes us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, if it's just gray or black dark then i think your problem is that you have too low contrast, since it makes everything dark etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom