Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
put all anim videos into one and host it up, would be nice indeed.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'll take to much time- just get all the animations compiled into the same model file to start with, then TehMuffinMan and/or me and/or whoever will look over the animatons and see which ones need redoing- making hundreds of videos isn't going to help.

So all you animators need to get in contact with each other and give all the work you have to one person who can stick it all together- then redistribute it and re-evaluate it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who about making tien lower polys like 1500 like you sayid guys the max amount of polys is 1500 not 1800 or 2000

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you didnt read Eclipses message? hes the modler of the tien and said that tien is about 1444 polys wih mouth, so calm down, also no one would redo anything i gues.

it was my mistake

Best answers
Andy011 said:
ME ME ME =O It'd be an honour ^^
Shall we say that..? Andy will get all of the animations, and decide wich ones there have to be fix / redo, dos some one disagree...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Read my post.

Neither Tek or I will let that happen.

Lol and I kinda forget that it doesn't really matter which one you guys like the most it comes down to the teams decision in the end.

I think I also have to repeat myself on this point: It's a WIP- the pant's are not final- hell none of it is.
have you asked him?
Sorry but i have to completely honest your skin is pretty bad with the exception of the skintone.. Not trying to bring you down but i think the community should have a say in it too and not only the team..
Besides even if its a WIP im pretty sure it will look similiar to how it looks right now.. with the exception of the folds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen: Give all the animtations to TehMuffinMan he is more quailifeid than anyone here to judge the quality and tweak them (if he wants).

ShadyD said:
have you asked him?
Sorry but i have to completely honest your skin is pretty bad with the exception of the skintone.. Not trying to bring you down but i think the community should have a say in it too and not only the team..
Besides even if its a WIP im pretty sure it will look similiar to how it looks right now.. with the exception of the folds
Yes I have asked him.

What about it excactly is "pretty bad"?

I'd like to know so that I can improve apon it to meet your 'standards'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
up to you, you've got all my contact details and i'll be on most of tomorrow, i'll obviously discuss this with everyone who hands there current animations over individually and in detail rather than posting it here. But i digress, just get in contact with either of us for a review and any points to develop on ;3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who are you talking to? If that's directed at me the answer doesn't even matter.
Teknik does not want our two skins jumbled together and so they won't be.

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Listen: Give all the animtations to TehMuffinMan he is more quailifeid than anyone here to judge the quality and tweak them (if he wants).

Yes I have asked him.

What about it excactly is "pretty bad"?

I'd like to know so that I can improve apon it to meet your 'standards'.
Bleh I thought u were asking to make a big video with all the animations, (THAT I can do) as it was previously discussed. In that case, TehMuffinMan is the most qualified round here so yeah :) TMM ftw! :yes:

Best answers
So is this how we do it..? We send all of the animations to TehMuffinMan?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
onetwothreefourfive

@Kenny: Yep :)

Best answers
okay..

Btw, Andy, you are still missing the last animation! lay_ground_recover... Get to work:D

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Who are you talking to? If that's directed at me the answer doesn't even matter.
Teknik does not want our two skins jumbled together and so they won't be.
It was for you. Forgot to quote.

But, couldn't you just use some of the colors that Teknik used?
The socks should be more like Tekniks, not light green.

Ohh and btw, the new head screen is much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm wheres, your textures is really bright, all so much white... much more contrast and color depth is needed....

Best answers
I agree with PiXel..

hmmm wheres, your textures is really bright, all so much white... much more contrast and color depth is needed....
edit: I have send all of my animations to TehMuffinMan now.. What about you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom