not with some freakin weirdo skin
show it to the people not only to the pros (nerds) or guys with special models

Best answers
Originally posted by kebabking
hello, make some demos next time everyone can see
not with some freakin weirdo skin
show it to the people not only to the pros (nerds) or guys with special models
Nerds? ok....

So those of us that are good at the game are nerds, i get it... not trying to be a mod, but ur just asking to get flamed to hell.

Any way im working on getting a clip of a 7-8 hit combo in battle area, ill hopefully post a demo of it in a wile

Hard part about that is i need to find some one with like 50 mil pl when i got like 5

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol my record was about 15, my pl was about 900k, his was around 30 or 40 million

1)knocked him into corner
2)he got trapped in corner, i hit him again
3)again
4)again
5)again
6)again
7)again
8)again
9)again
10)again
11)again
12)again
13)again
14)again
15)again+he die

it was ALL skill :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
omg...... i only can master the 2 combo and 3 combo :S damn... but i really liked it when you can master it. :D its very cool :yes:

Best answers
you need to practise

BTW,as for those with custom models,it wouldnt matter a bit,as you already have the default models,so if you have the default Goku but the person who recorded has lets say....Vegetto,then the person who views it will view it with his own model

@ BilazZ : Are you sure you updated HL?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i recorded a 5 hit combo...i can host it on geocities but the site will go down after one-two downloads :p anybody host for me?

V'

Best answers
I can do a four hit combo and end it with a generic beam. You start out with the 3 hit combo,then while they are rolling because of ki loss or something,hit them one more time into the air and finish them off with a beam in their gut.

Best answers
Originally posted by Optional
lol my record was about 15, my pl was about 900k, his was around 30 or 40 million

1)knocked him into corner
2)he got trapped in corner, i hit him again
3)again
4)again
5)again
6)again
7)again
8)again
9)again
10)again
11)again
12)again
13)again
14)again
15)again+he die

it was ALL skill :p
yeah we have a winner!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am trying to put a video together with a lot of combos but i need some programs HEEELLPPP!!!

Best answers
For combos I have to bounce them off a wall or the ground for it to work, sometimes I can get an open space combo but its rare. Im practicing teleporting REALLY fast past them then truning aorund and hitting the other way. Its possible, but hard to do.

Anyway, my combo is usually smack into the ground when they are close to the ground, then swoop and hit or tele and hit them up, teleport up while looking down until I am above them then smack them down again. By then I am out of ki if I am normal, but if I am transed I either turn off fly and hit teleport until I am even with them and smack them straight, or I charge a big beam and finish them off.

Best answers
hehe the most I did was 2,but double team combos....I only did one against a block spammer

Me n teammate swoop towards him.I stop and teleport below him,let my partner hit him and I whack him from below....or above,depends really

Best answers
usually i hit them to the ground.. which allows the 3 hit combo.. i then teleport to him quickly and hit him again.. automaticly sending him upwards.. teleport 3 times upwards then chase and hit them again.. this is my 3 hit combo..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
Im practicing teleporting REALLY fast past them then truning aorund and hitting the other way. Its possible, but hard to do.
Yeah, i can do that ;) but what im trying to do at the moment is kick them forwards, teleport into them and hit them fowards again (while they are still flying back) then teleport behind them and knock them the other way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom