COMBOS: Share your own

Best answers
I have just expirienced a four hit move first hand...
WOW...
Guy's name was Goku and he hit me up, down, up, I bounced off a building and he hit me again before I regained control, which killed me...
that was the craziest thing I have ever seen in a game...
I am still in shock...

Best answers
Originally posted by |::>sugar<::|
hey by the way have you ever noticed you cant touch the floor on that map....hehe LOLmao :D
because he didnt compile it with the hullfile,and it actually fits his map yknow....

but then again,he could search the stickies in the MApping forum for the esfmapper.zip file

Now back on topic....since I can't have a decent ping and have twicthy fingers.....:( bad for me....but when I saw these demos i was drooling over my keyboard.

groovy next time try to get a demo of your clan matches,I need to study some demos for ESF and.....bleh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by yogosaki
I have just expirienced a four hit move first hand...
WOW...
Guy's name was Goku and he hit me up, down, up, I bounced off a building and he hit me again before I regained control, which killed me...
that was the craziest thing I have ever seen in a game...
I am still in shock...
That's all? Four? :x

I think my record is seven until they died.. I kept hitting them in esf_city

Best answers
In the map afm people sometimes get stuck while rolling ... then you can just keep hitting them without them moving ...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
That's all? Four? :x

I think my record is seven until they died.. I kept hitting them in esf_city
7 isn't possible in open spaced maps.... because by the time you are anywhere near cell, :
1.) you run out of ki
2.) the other guy dies

But dunno... you could be doing mystic krillin vs evil buu and then maybe u can reach 6.

My record is 6 in esf_cell_day and the 7th one was a blue attack which killed the opponent.

[when i talk about combos, i mean ACTUAL COMBOS without letting the other guy recover..... if the other guy isn't clicking or trying to recover, that doesn't count]

Best answers
I think I got 5 once, in esf_afm ... I don't know for sure cause I never really counted.

But I remember it was funny though, the guy I beat up had just installed esf for the first time and he thought his game had crashed because he couldn't do anything except being slayed! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only combo that i have done so far is with ssjgohan(my favorite character) I fly right above the enemy beat him on the ground then up and down again and the i do a powerbeam or a kame hame ha! That´s it! usually no ones still alive after that !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7 is possible.....If you HACK... jk

No I have done 7 when I had like 10million and the other guy had like 400 million.
1) Kicked him to the groung
2)Kicked him to the air
3)Teleported up and kicked jhim down
4)as he was falling I kicked him down
5) Kicked him up
6)Teleported up and kicked him sideways
7)Did groovy mastaer combo but teleported past him and then kicked him back the other way.

By then I wass ahocked and couldnt do anymore.

I'am guessing he was not trying to recover cuz that was alot of hits.

Best answers
heres my combo melee into ground hit them back up into sky hit them on their way down then charge up a galllit gun and make them think im gonna fire it i then disingage it and teleport 3 times back melee again then big bang em

Best answers
Is it really possible to do 3 or more hits on a guy who has enuff ki to recover?? I mean without having like 4000 billion ki... I can mostly manage 2 then beam on a guy who has enuff ki to recover

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i never swoop. I only use teleports an ussual flying. When i have someone on the floor i give em a kiblob and generic beam. Mostly that finishes em when you did a little damage to the opponent. If not i teleport to his rear and kick his ass and do the ground ceiling combo. (now here I lied, i use swooping when doing this combo). For the rest just make some teleports and surprise em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If yo are fast enough with teleport thet only thing you have to worry about is loosing YOUR ki.

Best answers
My current record is like 7 on battle arena, groovy is right about it being nearly imposible to get a 7 hitter in any open map. Best way to practice is to play against bots or tell ur friend to sit still and combo him.

Best answers
what is swooping? can somebody explain to me :) anyways the funnest combo i think is with buu, just smash them into the ground then use the candy beam lol

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wez2am
what is swooping? can somebody explain to me :) anyways the funnest combo i think is with buu, just smash them into the ground then use the candy beam lol
That's not a combo..... we're talkin' melee combos.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea hey gr00vy what's the highest combo you done when your ssj....i have done 6 hit combo quite a lot of times as my highest but i remember ginyu king (former member) doing a 7 hit on me but hey 6 is ok for me :]:);)

Best answers
Originally posted by Wez2am
swooping is when you have targeted someone with melee and your press the left mouse button again and your character will move very fast towards the other person.

Also, how do youmake these demos!?!? i want to post some, but i dont now how to make them!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@esfn00b:

Before fighting, (in console):
record demoname
to finish:
stop

to play:
playdemo demoname

Best answers
thanks, ill try and make some, so you can all see how good i am! :D

Best answers
"ERROR: demo protocol outdated" i don't know what does this mean, but the demos don't work for me:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom