COMBOS: Share your own

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK people.... it's good friday today and I'm hell bored sitting at home.... so I made 2 demos of the combos I mostly use...

1.) short 2-combo in straight flying line.... it's really cool for a 3rd person to see
2.) up-down 3-combo (i tried to make it a 4, which I most usually do, but the person I tried on died on the 3rd... u'll see)

Download the 2 demos here: http://www.groovstein.devisland.net/host/combo.zip

Unzip combo1.dem and combo2.dem to your esf folder and in the console type "playdemo combo1" and then "playdemo combo2".

You'll need this map installed to ur ESF directory before u can see the demo's as they were recorded in this map: http://www.groovstein.devisland.net/host/z_spike_v4.exe

lol, sorry this is a bit longish method but u'll enjoy the combos.

But the main purpose of why I made the thread isn't to show you my most common combos (my special ones {5-6 hit combos} you'll have find out from me personally :p )..... but because I want the others (especially good players) to make demos and post them here.... let people know how much cool and individually thought up your own moves are. ESF rocks! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fly into people and hit them.

Best answers
@ console: ERROR: Couldn't Open. When I tried it. I don't have any combos to show, because I don't know how to record them otherwise I'd be going crazy right now.

Best answers
Good Combos, thx^^.

@ Son Gokou: Make sure the demos are in the esf Folder

Best answers
They are. It's in C:\Sierra\Half-Life\ESF...isn't that where it's supposed to be?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it should be in your esf working directory..... and you should have the map installed too.

Best answers
holy crap...
that second one...
I have seen it before but never first person...

Wow you would own me :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno, I flew into you and that worked pretty well too =p

There's something to be said for simplicity

I don't know what that something is, but if I had to guess, something along the lines of "It's good" or "Lalalala" maybe "Apple Cinnamon Cheerios"

Best answers
Oh wait I got it to work, the map for some reason created it's own directory, thanks guys.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
argh don't let this die!! doesn't anyone have their own moves/combos to contribute??!?! :'(

Best answers
Well what i do is smash the person to the ground and do that 3 comob thing and when he's on the ground again i try to do a ki blob + a gen beam for a finishing move

Best answers
I don't have any pictures but when I use nomeleehittime in my server it owns so bad :-x...kick up>kick down>keep repeating, I'll try to get a picture of it.

Best answers
i mostly like to melee them into the ground and them blast away with ki. lol i love when i can tell there gonna come right at me then i just balst them with a medium beam.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
excellent moves gr00vy i realy enjoyed watching it :D

PS it's a great map to use for dueling and practice with bots :)

Best answers
yeh i was just about to say that, that is a perfect map for it, i like to usually use melee attacks around

Best answers
If someone is out on the ground instead of beaming or ki-blobbing them I rather wait until they get up again and then smash them into oblivion!!! I know, bit lame ... but it feels sooo good! :smile:

I would show some movies, but I'm a newbie when it comes to online half-life and stuff ... Heck, I don't even know how to open the console :fight:

*walks away in shame*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey by the way have you ever noticed you cant touch the floor on that map....hehe LOLmao :D

Best answers
wow nice moves :p cool if could do such things :) i would be... a better player then i am now.

anyway i most ly knock people back and when they fly at me again (only works with low-avarage players/noobs) i give them a SBC into there face...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom