Combo Idea *Improving the impossible*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Killa5569 said:
I think it would be a good idea, that in order for that signature combo to work, instead of having to land *one* arrow, it would require 2 or 3.
Why do i have to explain myself sooo many times.

My suggest is that you do all the arrows for the combo and if your opponent blocks more then 1 arrow then the combo doesn't go through. And if your opponent blocks 1 or less then the combo happens

Lets go over this again:
2 or more arrows: No combo
1 or no arrows: Combo happens

I really would hate to say this a 5TH time now.

Best answers
what about a move that if you throw out a bunch of arrows, like 8 to 10 green ones for example, and if every single one of them hits, then its an instant kill move. Because honestly, if you couldnt block at least one of them, after all those hits, you should die. Would this work? or still be unbalanced?

I like the idea though of having secret combos that do a significant amount of damage, but if avoided, leaves you open to attack. It gives players a chance to make a come back, while at the same time being very risky ( double edge sword ).

Best answers
Ravendust said:
It's not as bad as the AWP, you have to block every arrow which means you have a pretty big chance to avoid it instant death (unlike the AWP which can kill you through a box at long range).

I like both ideas, although maybe the combo idea should work based on how many arrows you block. Right now if you know the combos you should be able to perfectly block them too. For instance, if I see the the first two arrows of a combo and a random, i'll know what the random is anyway.

So if you block the first two arrows of a three-arrow combo then it'll only do a third of the damage.
quite wrong. if you see the two starting-arrows of a combo, adn then a random, you never know what the random is..
it could be the third arrow of the combo.. or a red arrow, knocking you down..
waht would be neat is everyone gets an option to make their own comobos... just that it would be way harder to know..

Best answers
they will be adding more combos so it should be harder to guess. I hope that they make as many as possible to make this version the best ever, giving more strategies for the players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom