Combined attacks

Best answers
I was thinking how cool it would be to cobine attacks (like goku and vegeta did when they were fighting buu in buu.)I think that could be great in team battles when combating a stronger opponent.And at least its doable unlike fusion which is practically impossible.

Best answers
Well... i think it's in ESF already....
It's called:multiple powerstruggle

Look:

Power Struggle: Power Struggles are when 2 or more beams collide. Hold down Left-click to try to over power the other beam. Once 2 people are in a power struggle more may join in to do a multiple powerstruggle. *note* only beams powerful enough will be able to enter a multiple powerstruggle.

Best answers
GeNNIZZ go away do you even watch DBZ.When Goku and Vegeta went cheek to cheek and fired a new attack(kamehameha and final flash as one damn strong beam)
I am not an idiot I know about multiple powerstruggle.

Best answers
Well i like these forums so i'm staying. To bad for you! :laff:

And yeah i watch DBZ DUH!!!!!!!!! Stupid :S :S :S :S

Best answers
The idea becomes too complicated when thinking about control...first off, how many times are you actually going to be able to corroborate with a team member to fire your beams at the exact same time? And secondly what happens if you do pull it off successfully? Who controls it? Multiple PSing will have to do, because this idea just has too many unsolvable problems.

Best answers
Well you didnt know what I was talking about so some DBZ viewer you are but anyway this is from the point (sorry dude).
I suppose your right controling it would be pretty lousy.I just figured it could put in at least one reason for not blowin you ally up for fun.

Best answers
Oh man!!! what a great compliment!!!!!!
LOL. Next time think twice when your posting a tread.
You should have known that there can only be 1 wich can control the beam.
and this would be Waaaay overkill.
Who would get the kill? You'd have to have it determine who fired the beam first, whose intersected with whose, etc. And if it's tracking firing of each beam that's fired on the server, any time someone fires a beam, it could cause unnecessary stress on the server.

Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
Oh man!!! what a great compliment!!!!!!
LOL. Next time think twice when your posting a tread.
You should have known that there can only be 1 wich can control the beam.
and this would be Waaaay overkill.
Who would get the kill? You'd have to have it determine who fired the beam first, whose intersected with whose, etc. And if it's tracking firing of each beam that's fired on the server, any time someone fires a beam, it could cause unnecessary stress on the server.
yup yup your right This would be overkill

Best answers
Dude I mean its an attack on its own you could select the team member like you do melee.Then swoop to him and combine then the one who started can aim it.Secondly it can be a non beam attack.The kill will obviously go to both as it is both of your power.Secondly GeNNIZZ get lost you moron go and get a life I said I was sorry its just that you seemed like a moron suggesting me to do a multiple powerstruggle I have read the post where the esf team has written about the multiple struggle.

suck on that

Best answers
Well.... if i can make your life better by getting out of this Stupid tread
Then i will. i'm not gonna argue with some little brat like you!

Actually i think you are the moron, your the 1 who's getting all crazy
When i say: multiple powertruggle (are u already shaking???? o_O o_O )

When you post a tread you can expect that you can get critz like this.
I'm only giving my opinion and then you gonna act stupid like your doing now.

Best answers
i combine beams with multi ps all the time....if done right the beams explode huge......its really fun hehehe

i do it with teamates and nuke the other team if they arnt carful

ally ou have to do is communicate...can move it side to side by lettiing them push wile you dont...and them letting you push wile they dont.....me and my brother can do it perfectly.(and yes even a ff and kame to make a nuke) causes the beams to be huge cause all the pwr put into them....and if 1 isnt strong enough the other hits them too.

adding a combine thing would be kind odd i think....but maybe interesting if it could be done right

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
Well.... if i can make your life better by getting out of this Stupid tread
Then i will. i'm not gonna argue with some little brat like you!

Actually i think you are the moron, your the 1 who's getting all crazy
When i say: multiple powertruggle (are u already shaking???? o_O o_O )
actualy i think ur both acting like aholes so stfu

enjoy some complementry warnings for these outbursts

next time if u want to insult someone scream insults at ur monitor instead of spamming forums plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom