coding question again :)

Best answers
how to code a powerstruggle

2 beams (rockets) fly against each other and then thay have to struggle...but how can i ake that..i tried a few thing but didnt work like i wanted it :O

[EDIT]

1 more question..i know this shoulnt be that hard....how can i let a beam sticket to a model when its chargin??? cus if i start a beam it flies away from my model....and i dont wanna have that i wanna have it sticked to my model..

Best answers
Not to be rude, but if you have trouble copy-pasting a tutorial, you certainly shouldn't try advanced stuff like that. Get a book, and learn some C++. But just in case i'm mistaken, i'll try giving you a global answer on those.

For the powerstruggles, you can find out two beams have collided in their touch function. Then set their think function to some kinda powerstruggle think, in wich you modify their velocities.

For the beams question, you could use an EntEntBeam, to make a beam between 2 entities. Those beams don't bend though. If you want bending beams, you'll have to code your own beam system, building up beams out of beam segments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom